Elegant Event Video

East Aurora, New York · View map

About Elegant Event Video

Elegant Event Video is a videography company located in East Aurora, New York that serves the Buffalo region. Owned by Paul Melville, this professional wedding videography company is a great option for couples who want an adept videographer to capture their special day. Paul's background in the wedding business gives him the insight necessary to navigate and highlight such a momentous occasion.

Elegant Event Video uses traditional and documentary style filming to skillfully capture the excitement on your special day. He will film pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Couples who choose Elegant Event Video have the option of receiving their final video in multiple formats, including Blu-Ray, DVD, USB flash drive, or SD card. The following services are also offered:

• Additional hours

T
Tianna Fowler

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Last Minute Videographer

The videographer was something I procrastinated on and was beginning to have ticket price woes as I scoured the internet looking for a last minute videographer for our ceremony for my grandmother who ... Read more couldn't make it to the wedding. His price was so reasonable I was in shock when he was available for our date! Working with Paul I only had one regret - that I didn't have him stay the whole night! Paul was early (we were late...), easy going, professional and of course most importantly captured a beautiful video. He captured moments we missed before the ceremony as people milled around and chatted and stayed longer than I expected him to when we took our formal photos so even funny moments then were captured on video. His video was so good my father-in-law cried....again! If you're wondering or not you should get a videographer - do! I never thought I'd enjoy seeing the wedding again in video as much as I do but it was honestly such a blur it is so nice to be able to go back and relive moments of it. And if you decide you want a videographer choose Paul!

L
Lindsay Vito

Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful!!!

Paul was amazing! We are so glad we chose him as our videographer! He went above and beyond for us! He was always there to answer any questions I may have had and always got back to me in a timely ... Read more fashion! Choose Paul! You won’t be disappointed!

kayann
kayann

Married on 10/06/2018

Fun,amazing,awesome

Paul was exactly on time, which was a plus for me. It was very easy to commuicate with him. I was corresponding with a complete stranger from out of town and he made me feel at ease and had a welcoming ... Read more feeling about him. When we finally met the day of my wedding i felt like we were friends and my girls were very comfortable with him. His end product was a perfect reflection of our entire day, nothing was missed. My husband and i was lucky to have Paul to work with. I will difinately recommend paul for any event. I will be using him again!