Elegant Events By Errika

Glenside, PA · View map

About Elegant Events By Errika

Welcome to Elegant Events By Errika, my name is Errika Wilkerson and I am the founder of Elegant Events By Errika. I have built a career on customer service and pleasing the consumer. Because of my experience and my desire to plan I decided to leave Corporate America to follow my dream. I have the ability of pleasing someone’s eye and appeal. After many years of working in Corporate America and feeling like something was missing I decided to change my career path and go with my passion.

My passion includes the use of creativity, details, and the ability to make that special day for someone even more special.

It all started when I began planning my own wedding, I worked countless hours paying impeccable attention to detail and coming up with creative ways to make my day one to remember for me as well as for my guest. For me it’s not just about planning events; it’s about organizing, arranging and having the right things in place to give that wow factor. Becoming an event coordinator is not only a passion of mine but it’s the feeling that I get from helping another person and knowing that I helped make their day a memorable moment in time and when they look back they will smile.

I hope that you choose Elegant Events to plan your event and I promise that it will be one to remember.

Elegantly Signed,

Errika A Wilkerson

Founder & CEO

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Elegant Events By Errika FAQ