Elegant Events by Maureen

Boerne, TX · View map

About Elegant Events by Maureen

Elegant Events is a full service Wedding and Party Consulting, Coordination, and Design Company. We can make your wedding day a love story to remember, and your party an unique event. We offer a Day Of Coordination, 60-Day Package, a Total Service Wedding Package, or custom packages. Elegant Events works with you to create an event of a lifetime! We have 12 years of experience that allows you rest easy and enjoy the big day, knowing that you are in good hands.

Call 830-755-8845 or e-mail us at Elegantevents@mac.com for a complimentary initial consultation!

7 Reviews for Elegant Events by Maureen

7 Elegant Events by Maureen Reviews

E
Edna

Married on 06/24/2017

We were the caterers for the Lauren and Josh Wedding at Sisterdale Dance Hall. Jenna was the wedding planner and a joy to work with. I highly recommend her to brides in search of a coordinator to help ... Read more help with the details of their wedding planning.

K
Karissa

Married on 10/29/2016

When my husband and I decided we wanted to get married in Texas instead of DC, where we live, we knew that we were going to need a day of wedding coordinator to pull all of the details together so ... Read more that we could concentrate on enjoying our special day. I began searching wedding blogs/websites and based on rave reviews and her experience, I contacted Maureen Riebel with Elegant Events. Maureen was responsive from the very first email and after our first phone consultation together, I knew we were in good hands with Elegant Events! Maureen was very professional, organized, paid attention to the details, and was able to identify gaps that I had missed in planning and offer her expertise. She was also very accommodating to my schedule and met with us a few months out from the wedding at our venue to make sure we had everything we would need, which was so comforting to an out of town bride. Through many emails and a few phone calls, Maureen was able to establish a very detailed timeline for our vendors and the venue to use so that everyone was on the same page at all times. About two weeks out from the wedding, Maureen coordinated with the vendors and took care of the final little details so that my husband and I could focus on spending time with family and friends. On the day of the wedding, Maureen, her husband, and her awesome assistant Taylor showed up ready to take care of business! Everyone kept saying what a relaxed bride I was, but it was because I knew I had nothing to worry about with Elegant Events there. Maureen and her team are truly one of a kind and we appreciate their hard work so much! Our wedding truly was the best day of our lives and they helped make that possible. We can't thank them enough and would recommend them to any bride who needs a day of coordinator!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/09/2013

When our daughter, Amanda, announced that she wanted to get married in the Hill Country, we knew that we were going to need a wedding coordinator. We live in Corpus Christi and Amanda was in Nursing ... Read more School in Houston. I asked around and several prestigious hotels in the Hill Country highly recommended Maureen Riebel with Elegant Events. Once we met with Maureen's assistant, we knew we would choose them to help us with our destination wedding. Maureen was very professional, organized, punctual, paid attention to the smallest detail, and understood my daughter's vision for the wedding. Amanda's vision had many small details and Maureen made sure they were understood by the vendors. Through many, many phone calls and emails, the three of us were able to communicate and made sure everything was going smooth. Maureen was always there to calm our nerves. As the wedding was approaching, Maureen assured that every dateline was met with the vendors and that the smallest details were coming together. Whenever we couldn't find items, Maureen and her assistants would find them for us. I enjoyed every aspect of the wedding planning because the Elegant Events personnel were so easy and fun to work with and Maureen is truly a kind and remarkable person. I still miss the emails! During the wedding everything went as planned because of their hard work ---- Amanda had her dream wedding!!! Maureen Riebel with Elegant Events made our daughter's wedding "Magical" Thanks Maureen, Steve and Michelle!!