Elegant Events Wedding and Event Planning

Carbon Hill, AL · View map

About Elegant Events Wedding and Event Planning

Elegant Events Wedding and Event Planning was established from my love of making things beautiful and it has grown into a wonderful career. We like to take the worry and strees away that comes from planning an event that will have lasting memories for our clients along with their family and friends that will be in attendance. At Elegant Events we like to make our clients along with their family feel like guest at their own event. Elegant Events is qualifed to help in each step of your special day. Elegant Events has been in business for 5 years. Carolyn Jones is a certified Professional Bridal Consultant and a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants which is an international organization for wedding professionals. Here at Elegant Events we participate in continuing education activities and we are obligated to adhere to a strict code of ethics and we are also a qualified Carlson Craft and Mcpherson Dealer and can assit you in all your invitation and wedding essentials. We can also assist you in your honeymoons and destination weddings. Elegant Events can be your one stop location for all your wedding/event needs. Let us help guide you through all the intricacies of contacting vendors, staging rehearsals, seeing that the proper wedding etiquette is followed and bascially ensuring that no loose ends are left unattended. Let us help make your wedding or event truly an Elegant Event.

10 Reviews for Elegant Events Wedding and Event Planning

10 Elegant Events Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 09/11/2010

Elegant Events (Faye Jones) decorated & coordinated for my parents 35th wedding anniversary renewal party and Faye did an excellent job, the decorations were beautiful and my whole family was well ... Read more pleased to the upmost!!! I have been to events that Faye had decorated for in the past but I never worked with her personally for my own event and she out did herself, with her staff being on time and working professionally, she included me in all the plans and details and the event turned out great!!! I can't say enough about how great of a job she did. I will recommend her to other people for their special event.

M
Shaneka

Married on 06/19/2010

Elegant events is the greatest wedding planner/director/vendor you could ask for. VERY professional and GREAT quality of work. I would recommend them to everyone. Read more elegant events is the greatest wedding planner/director/vendor you could ask for. VERY professional and GREAT quality of work. I would recommend them to everyone.

P
Pam

Married on 06/05/2010

I can not express how great Elegant Events was. Faye will go out of her way to make your special day more than you can imagine. She was a blessing for me and my family. I have had 4 weddings in 10 ... Read more months and Elegant Events has outshined everyone. Thanks, Mother of the Bride