Elegant Express Mobile Weddings

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Express Mobile Weddings

Elegant Express Mobile Weddings is a professional wedding officiant based in Austin, Texas. This officiant offers officiant and minister services at an affordable price as an alternative to a Justice of the Peace wedding. Elegant Express Mobile Weddings has served the Austin and Khalil areas for over a decade by providing a variety of elegant ceremonies.

Elegant Express Mobile Weddings provides a variety of packages to fit your individual needs. In addition to offering officiant and minister services, Elegant Express Mobile Weddings also offers photography services, arbor and chair rentals, and assistance finding venues across the Austin area. Their packages offered include these services bundled together as well as a la carte depending on your individual needs. Elegant Express Mobile Weddings will help you create a beautiful event for your special day.

14 Reviews for Elegant Express Mobile Weddings

14 Elegant Express Mobile Weddings Reviews

Featured
User4438193

2+ years ago

We were married at Chapel Dulcinea, August 2014 and Elegant Express was listed as one of there services providers. We booked a minister(Sherry) and photography package which came to about $500. It was ... Read more It was just the two of us but we wanted all the trimmings. So, Sherry provided us with a reception for two.. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Sherry & Dale (photographer) were great. We had a lot of fun and will never forget our special day. It was perfect...

P
Priscilla

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing! Professional and Perfect!

Sherry was amazing! She was awesome and very patient. I emailed her and talked to her about what I wanted and she did it spot on! Because of her my ceremony was professional and perfect! Read more Sherry was amazing! She was awesome and very patient. I emailed her and talked to her about what I wanted and she did it spot on! Because of her my ceremony was professional and perfect!

User6417836

2+ years ago

Sherry Khalil was an awesome minister, we absolutely loved her. She was very fast at answering emails and any questions that we might have. Loved working with her and her photographer that came as ... Read more part of our package. She would send out friendly reminders and let us know she was thinking of us. Our ceremony was wonderful, she did a great job. She also took some great pictures of us along with the photographer. I would recommend her to anyone who asked me... The photographer was amazing, we absolutely love all of our pictures and we got them all on a cd and they are also online for review as well. He was very professional and funny, we had a blast doing the photos after the ceremony. He got a lot of great moments during our ceremony as well, like my son disappearing during the ceremony, lol.