Elegant Gift Gallery

Naples, FL · View map

About Elegant Gift Gallery

Favors for all life Events!

Welcome to a world of unique and elegant favors, invitations and gifts to suit every couples style, theme and budget. At Elegant Gift Gallery, we want you to shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the best prices without having to sacrifice quality. So come visit us at the store or at our website: Elegantgiftgallery.net. We look forward to seeing you. If you can't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to ask.

28 Reviews for Elegant Gift Gallery

28 Elegant Gift Gallery Reviews

To The
To The Moon & Back Foundation

Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Swag Bag Gift!

The Personalized Glass Photo Frame Favors were included in the swag bag for the VIP guests for our foundation’s fundraiser. It was a beautiful and classy addition to the other gifts. The VIP guests ... Read more loved the frames and could not wait to insert their 4x6 photos before they even left the fundraiser. The quality is well worth the cost. The custom wording looked great and stood out on the frame. More importantly, I was impressed by the superb customer service provided by Kevin. He was very responsive, kind, professional, and answered all my questions. The frames arrived ahead of the guaranteed estimate delivery date and in perfect condition. I’m one happy and satisfied customer. I definitely recommend and would use Elegant Gift Gallery in the future.

A
Adrian

Event date: 08/18/2012

On August 18, 2012 I celebrated my 40Th birthday party. Marisol and Layla were amazing and very helpful in giving me various ideas for my party. The decorations were outstanding and very creative. ... Read more They were very professional and the service exceeds their expectations. I would definitely use Elegant Gift Gallery again and highly recommend them to family and friends.

User2724197

Event date: 08/16/2012

They did an excellent job would use them for any event Read more They did an excellent job would use them for any event