Elegant Gift Gallery

Naples, FL · View map

About Elegant Gift Gallery

Favors for all life Events!

Welcome to a world of unique and elegant favors, invitations and gifts to suit every couples style, theme and budget. At Elegant Gift Gallery, we want you to shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the best prices without having to sacrifice quality. So come visit us at the store or at our website: Elegantgiftgallery.net. We look forward to seeing you. If you can't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to ask.

28 Reviews for Elegant Gift Gallery

28 Elegant Gift Gallery Reviews

To The
To The Moon & Back Foundation

Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Swag Bag Gift!

The Personalized Glass Photo Frame Favors were included in the swag bag for the VIP guests for our foundation’s fundraiser. It was a beautiful and classy addition to the other gifts. The VIP guests ... Read more loved the frames and could not wait to insert their 4x6 photos before they even left the fundraiser. The quality is well worth the cost. The custom wording looked great and stood out on the frame. More importantly, I was impressed by the superb customer service provided by Kevin. He was very responsive, kind, professional, and answered all my questions. The frames arrived ahead of the guaranteed estimate delivery date and in perfect condition. I’m one happy and satisfied customer. I definitely recommend and would use Elegant Gift Gallery in the future.

T
Talia

Married on 06/23/2012

I was recommended to the "Elegant Gift Gallery" from coworkers at my job. I was trying to get everything in order for my wedding but was at a loss of where to look to find all the little things I ... Read more needed to make my Big Day complete. Everywhere I went had a very little selection of items that were just okay and to top it off overpriced. When I visited the elegant gift gallery in the bronx I was overwhelmed with the amount of things they had for me to choose from and was amazed with how great the quality of each product was. To top it off, when I finally decided on the favors I wanted, the price was more than reasonable making it a double win for me! I found the store and service at this place so great not only did I purchase my wedding favors there but I also purchased my bridal shower favours, my invitations, my guest book, my cake topper, AND rented a beautiful card holder box I used at my wedding. I would strongly recommend this place to any girl or couple planning for their wedding!! It truly can meet so many of your wedding planning needs!! Thanks to all the staff that took care of me there!! :)

D
Davone

Married on 12/23/2011

The women at Elegant gift gallery made my wedding extra special with their unique rentals and favors. We purchased everything from the unity candle to the garter belt from them. I also purchased our ... Read more place cards and rented the cash box treasure chest and the crystal tree form them as well. I will be back for my baby shower they was so good! Thank you