Elegant Gourmet Cafe & Catering

6 Elegant Gourmet Cafe & Catering Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 04/08/2017

I can't possibly say enough nice things about Lisa, Geno, and their entire team of people at Elegant Gourmet. We had our rehearsal dinner at Elegant Gourmet and they also catered a special lunch for ... Read more my bridesmaids at our venue the day of the wedding. Every aspect of our experience was perfection. The food stands out- especially the shrimp & grits!! We received so many compliments on the food and could not have asked for a better experience. Look no further for an amazing experience for any special occasion! We will surely be regulars for brunch from now on. :)

J
jenn

Married on 10/04/2014

Lisa and Gino are awesome! We had a small dinner with our family after our wedding and everything was perfect! Lisa was so helpful with the planning and had everything set up perfectly! She always ... Read more responded quickly when I had questions and was great! Gino made us the most amazing dinner!!! I would definitely recommend the "Chef's Choice" mashed potatoes, he made ours with pimento cheese and everyone LOVED them!!! Everything was delicious and our guests were very happy(and full!)! Thank you so much for helping us make our day even more special!!!

User2665298

2+ years ago

This company catered my wedding and it was delicious! They also served the dinner at my rehearsal dinner. They decorated the cafe beautifully! Read more This company catered my wedding and it was delicious! they also served the dinner at my rehearsal dinner. they decorated the cafe beautifully!!