Elegant Hair Designs

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Hair Designs

Elegant Hair Designs, LLC is a hair salon located in Indianapolis, Indiana. They would love to provide couples with fantastic beauty services that will help them look beautiful and feel amazing on their big day. Clients are in good hands when they work with this talented, professional team who will make sure their clients feel comfortable and relaxed.

Elegant Hair Designs, LLC consults with clients to discuss their various beauty and pampering needs before their special day. They offer many services, including skincare, hair, salon, hair removal, and men’s grooming services. They also have multiple, licensed stylists on hand who can help with groups of up to 15 people. Clients are offered hair trials to allow them to test and tweak looks before their wedding day, and stylists will come to them on the big day to perform their services. Elegant Hair Designs, LLC offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

31 Elegant Hair Designs Reviews

Featured
User5359406

2+ years ago

Jennae and Melissa did a great job on hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair looked fantastic and my makeup looked awesome; I wanted drama and that's what I got. Melissa was also ... Read more responsive and polite about all my makeup questions as I was nervous about it before the big day. The trial wasn't as helpful as I had thought it would be and there was originally a scheduling problem, but Jennae was very accommodating and worked with me to fix it. Great service at a reasonable price!

E
Emma

Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding was in July and Jennae and her team made getting ready that morning with my girls go so smoothly. I loved my personalized styles for hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids were so happy ... Read more with their hairstyles as well! I highly recommend Elegant Hair Designs to everyone, especially if you are looking for a stress-free morning of getting ready on your big day!

M
Morgan

Married on 09/10/2016

Jennae is absolutely the best hair stylist for wedding hair! She comes to the venue wherever you are or could go to the salon. It was super easy and so stress free. All of my bridesmaids, the mothers, ... Read more and myself loved their hair!!! Very decently priced for the service. Highly highly recommend to anyone! Three of my friends also used Jennae for their weddings, and again.. they all looked absolutely beautiful.