Elegant Lace Bridal

San Jose, California · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Lace Bridal

Elegant Lace Bridal is a bridal shop located in San Jose, California, that serves the San Francisco region. This bridal shop has been providing couples with stunning dresses and apparel for more than 33 years. They will help you shine on your wedding day, and look and feel confident and beautiful. Professional consultants with extensive training and experience will help couples find the perfect pieces for their special day and will provide all clients with the utmost respect and care.

Elegant Lace Bridal offers every client special attention and can provide them with wedding dresses and attire, including garters, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry, also bridesmaid & flowergirl dresses, and a full line of tuxedo rentals. They serve the following clientele:

• Bride

M
Featured
Marie

Married on 08/06/2016

Look no further! This is a perfect place to buy your wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses. We had superb customer service from Cynthia and she was such a blessing! I described the kind of wedding ... Read more dress I was looking for and she said "I know just the right dress". She was correct, it was the dress and we purchased it! Later we came back to look for bridesmaids dresses and Cynthia again helped me and my 5 bridesmaids. If the bridesmaids all prepay for the dresses, they give you a 10% discount off each bridesmaid dress, good deal. The dresses came in about 3 1/2 months. Mines took 5 months, but worth the wait!

Brianna
Brianna

Getting married on 08/21/2020

I said YES to the dress!

Great service and variety of dresses. I found my dress here and I'm very happy with the information and outcome I got buying from here. Maria helped me and she was not only extremely helpful, but ... Read more extremely friendly. This bridal shop was the only one to carry Essence of Australia (I actually got to meet the designer). Overall, very pleased with Elegant Lace!

Michelle
Michelle Friscia

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They made this the most wonderful and easiest appointment ever. Everyone was very receptive and answered any questions I had. The consultant I had was very sweet and made this easy and memorable.I ... Read more would recommend this place to everyone.