Hired? Booked

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services

Ormond Beach, FL · View map

About Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services

We Are A Professional Limousine & Wedding Service located in Palm Coast & Ormond Beach . We provide service in Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando, St Augustine, Deland,Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral.

We service the Orlando International ,Jacksonville and Daytona Airports. Our Rates Are Very Reasonable. We are Properly Insured and Permitted for all surrounding cities and airports.Our Professional Chauffeurs are Background Checked and Drug Tested .

Providing White Super Stretch Limousines & Ultra Stretch Excursions With Mood Lighting Inside , A Full Wet Bar,2-5 Ice Chests , Flat Screen Tv"s /Dvd/Cd Player With Surround Sound. Also Neon Undercar Lighting. Also Luxury Sedans that are Spacious And Very Clean.Family Owned And Operated And Customer Service Is Our Number #1 Goal..Please Contact Us For Any Special Requests, We Will Accomodate Any Situation..Thank You For Inquiring Into Our Services

10 Reviews for Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services

10 Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services Reviews

Y
Yvonne

Married on 03/18/2017

We had a great experience with out awesome limo for our wedding day. Our driver was professional, prompt, and very friendly! We had the white 18 passenger stretch and it was a great time! I would 100% ... Read more recommend Elegant Limousines for any event!

O
Olivia

Married on 05/14/2016

Eli was very easy to work with. They were also the only limo company that didn’t make me pay for hours when all I needed was 30 minutes. Also, it was very easy to pay for and I didn’t have to send a ... Read more check, which was so nice. The night of my wedding, he arrived early and brought us home very quick which was phenomenal as we were exhausted. The guy who picked me up was super professional and sweet. He actually had a great conversation with my 6 year old, which was very sweet and made me very happy.

M
melissa

Married on 10/12/2013

Marlo from Elegant Limousines was absolutely wonderful! I was unable to met Marlo and her husband before the wedding, so I asked my Dad to met them on by behalf to check out the limo. My dad is a car ... Read more guy, and they first thing he said was "the limo was so clean, you could eat off the floor." Once I heard that from my dad, I booked them right away. I have heard horror stories from other brides about limos showing up late, or not at all. Not only was Marlo and her husband Mike on time, they were early as they promised they would be! Thank you for the excellent service! I would highly recommend to other brides!! Best, Melissa