Elegant Occasions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Occasions

Elegant Occasions is a wedding videography company located in Coral Springs, Florida. They are an award-winning company that also offers their photography and entertainment options. They offer numerous services for your wedding day and offer different packages to fit your budget. They have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for a number of years, and have over 100 positive reviews from their customers.

Elegant Occasions offers a consultation and liability insurance to ensure a smooth and well thought-out event. Additional DJ services and equipment include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This company offers their floral services, photography services and videography services. Services include:

• Additional hours

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 08/06/2016

- [x] We have used Elegant Occasions for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used their venue for photography, videography, ... Read more videography, DJ, master of ceremonies, officiant, photo booth, lighting, and draping. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Bill Crane helped us plan my daughters wedding eight years ago and my youngest daughters wedding just weeks ago. Bill is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographer and master of ceremonies that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing and the DJ and master of ceremonies kept the party going all night. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used Elegant Occasions. This is the best company and staff in South Florida and I highly recommend using their services.

K
Kimberly Thompson

Married on 06/23/2018

South Florida Wedding

My husband and I were planning our wedding for South Florida in June. We were looking for something simple, elegant and low key. It never occurred to me that we should hire someone to do pictures when ... Read more the venue included photo, video and DJ in the package, but luckily my husband had thought that through. He did some research and found Elegant Occasions and we were both so impressed by their website. After a quick meeting, we knew this was the way to go. We are both so happy we did this! The process was so easy! We told Bill what we wanted, what was important to us, and the photos & video were absolutely stunning. The DJ Bryan was amazing as well. Our time together felt like we were hanging out with a friend--he made us feel right at ease and not pressured one bit. The delivery of the photos and video were quick and we are so happy we did no go with the services at the venue! We love every picture!!

L
Laura Campbell

Married on 05/26/2018

Entire staff was very professional, courteous, and creative.

They showed up early for the event and were ready to start shooting as requested. The pictures and video were ready before promised. I highly recommend this company. Read more They showed up early for the event and were ready to start shooting as requested. The pictures and video were ready before promised. I highly recommend this company.