Elegant Planning by JM

Tappahannock, VA · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Planning by JM

Elegant Planning by JM, based in Tappahannock, Virginia, specialize in wedding planning and want to help make your day special and stress-free. They offer planning, coordinating, decorating, and floral design services.

Elegant Planning by JM offers wedding coordination, part planning, and full planning packages. Services available include:

• Phone and email consultations, and onsite visits
  • Assistance creating the wedding theme
  • Decorating and floral services
  • Assistance with creating a timeline for the wedding day
ssist in finding, booking and liaising with vendors
  • Review of plans in case of rain
  • Assistance with rehearsal
  • Set up all items for the reception and ceremony
  • Oversee vendor set up, clean-up and breakdown, payments and gratuities
  • A coordinator and assistant to provide onsite coordination of all aspects of the celebration including ceremony and reception
  • Clean-up and break down of all decor/wedding items
  • Elegant Planning rentals available
  • Read more...

4 Reviews for Elegant Planning by JM

4 Elegant Planning by JM Reviews

M
    Mary Turpin-Degere

Married on 04/19/2019

Perfect Planner!

Elegant planning was everything that I could have dreamed in a wedding planner and designer. I live in Herndon and have always dreamed of getting married in Tappahannock, my home town. Jean and ... Read more Maureen were willing to work with my hectic schedule when it came to choosing my decorations and helping create bouquets. My venue fell through a month or so before the big day and Jean helped me find another spot in such a quick time that was under budget. The week leading up to the wedding, she was open and communicative about the schedule. They were able to work with a stand in for my rehearsal walk. On the big day Jean was amazing as the day of-coordinator,and Maureen was amazing assisting the guests. Elegant Planning made getting married such a stressless occasion. I adored working with both Jean and Maureen and would recommend them to any bride-to-be

S
    Samantha Dunn

Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful and stress free!

Elegant Planning by JM designed and choreographed my wedding. There are no words that can describe my gratitude to them for making my day more beautiful than I could have even imagined. More ... Read more importantly, and I think all brides will appreciate this- the stress that they relieved! I had an image in my head of how I wanted everything to be but had a difficult time coming up with a way to make it a reality. They thought of things that hadn’t even crossed my mind right down to the last detail. All the while, consulting with me to make sure it had my stamp of approval, which was greatly appreciated. If you want to have your wedding day to have a timeless elegance, a unique and welcoming feel, while not having to worry about a thing to be able to enjoy YOUR DAY, I highly recommend Elegant Planning by JM!

O
    Olivia Clarke

Married on 04/07/2018

Olivia Clarke

I give Elegant Planning by JM five stars! They are truly an amazing team together. Jean and Maureen planned every aspect of my wedding. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it. I didn’t have to ... Read more lift a finger or have any kind of worry because I knew everything was in order and taken care of. They are very organized and great at taking the lead with vendors, guests, and bridal parties. They even cleaned up everything in the kitchen for me afterwards! During the reception I peeked in the kitchen and saw them singing and dancing; they really do enjoy every minute of it! They were even personal bartenders for my wine table. I could see the passion in their eyes because they were so willing to do anything to make me happy on my special day! I high recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event! Much love!