Elegant Silicon Valley Limo

Sunnyvale, CA · View map

About Elegant Silicon Valley Limo

Elegant Silicon Valley Limo (ESV LIMO) service is the premier limo company in the San Francisco Bay area. Whether your transportaion needs require a sedan, a stretch, or an SUV our knowledgable, professional chauffeurs are ready to assest you in making your trip pleasurable, comfortable, and worry free. We pride ourselves in providing the best service available. You will fined our prices among the lowest in the bay area and our service among the best.

Click or call 408-657-3785 to make an appointment!

7 Reviews for Elegant Silicon Valley Limo

7 Elegant Silicon Valley Limo Reviews

User3506304

2+ years ago

Great service and a great price. Read more Great service and a great price.

User3449396

2+ years ago

I was very pleased with Taq and ESV Limo. A beautiful white stretch limo for my daughter's wedding party was very well done. Taq adds a nice touch with rolling out the red carpet to the limo. Very ... Read more professional service.

L
Laurie

Married on 08/03/2013

ESV helped make our day perfect! They made multiple trips to the wedding location in order to get all of my family and friends a ride in the limo! Fantastic service! Read more ESV helped make our day perfect! They made multiple trips to the wedding location in order to get all of my family and friends a ride in the limo! Fantastic service!