Elegant Wedding Decorations, LLC

Canton, MI · View map

About Elegant Wedding Decorations, LLC

Elegant Wedding Decorations is Metro Detroit's and Southeast Michigan's premier decorator for your special event. We take great pride in our work and it is our attention to detail that will help make your wedding stand apart from the rest. We are not a big company that solely exists to please its stockholders, even if at the expense of its customers. We are a small, family-orientated business that cares about helping a bride put together the wedding of her dreams. This priority of ours translates into providing customer care that is second to none. We've been around too and have over a decade's worth of experience under our belt. Unlike some of our newer competitors, we know what questions to ask and what tools to use so there are no surprises come the big day when it is time to set up.

We specialize in uplighting, backdrops, and draping, or in other words, the decorations that make jaws drop when your guests enter the room. So if you are searching for that "WOW" factor at your wedding, look no further!

3 Reviews for Elegant Wedding Decorations, LLC

3 Elegant Wedding Decorations, LLC Reviews

J
Jacqueline

Married on 09/26/2015

Elegant Wedding Decorations was great! Right from the first meeting we felt like Alex was in our corner and would do whatever it took to make our vision come to life. I have a pretty busy schedule, so ... Read more the fact that we planed all of the details over email was great! Alex responded to every email right away and answered every question that arose throughout the process. There were no hidden costs and we knew exactly how much everything was upfront. Alex worked with us to make sure we stayed inside our budget and was flexible with any changes we made throughout the process. My husband and I were given a UAW to have our reception in. The hall needed a lot of TLC in order to turn it into the beautiful vintage country wedding we had envisioned. Alex really listened to what we wanted and gave us great suggestions throughout the process to make sure everything came together with the vision we had. When we saw the finish product it was breath taking. We received so many compliments from our guests and even the people who worked at the hall were amazed at how they had transformed it. It was everything my husband and I could have imagined and more. We can’t thank Elegant Wedding Decorations enough!

kellie
kellie

Married on 07/06/2013

I can not say enough about Alex and Sherry! They were absolutely wonderful! My wedding ceremony and reception was beyond my wildest dreams...... We received so many compliments about our ... Read more decorations. I would highly recommend Elegant Wedding Decorations!!

K
Katie

Married on 05/18/2013

Alex you made our wedding reception so stunning & beautiful! More than I could of ever imagined, for me it was like my dream wedding come true. Everything was so perfect with all my heart thank you ... Read more for helping make our day so beautiful & stunning!!

Elegant Wedding Decorations, LLC FAQ