Elegant Whims

Maineville, OH · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Whims

Elegant Whims is an Award Wining,Wedding and Event planning company based in Maineville, Ohio, serving the areas of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Dayton. These certified wedding planners offer years of experience in planning and executing weddings and events that are unforgettable. Their expertise and knowledge has recently been quoted in The New York Times Sunday Style section. Offering several planning collections that cater to clients in the greater Cincinnati OH area or those living out of state, Elegant Whims is prepared to listen to your needs and create a beautiful wedding celebration with you.

Elegant Whims offers several comprehensive wedding planning collections, ranging from full planning to partial planning to day-of management. They have new, cutting-edge decor packages for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. This wedding planning company offers planning services for all wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, and double weddings. Their services provide two certified wedding planners and the following services:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 05/11/2018

Patti and Melinda were a joy to work with and helped my fiance and I create the perfect wedding for us! They first met with us in a casual atmosphere and listened to all of the ideas we had about our ... Read more wedding. (And even took notes.) Once we signed with them for day-of-wedding services, they were only an email away and were great about giving their professional opinions and advice. They were both so patient throughout my overload of emails and answered every single question I had. They also listened to what we wanted, down to the VERY LAST DETAIL and made our vision come to life. They were so helpful in creating a fun and stress-free atmosphere for all our family and friends to enjoy! Patti and Melinda kept everything going smoothy and on time. They helped with the rehearsal the day before the wedding, and made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of the day of the wedding. We honestly did not have to worry about anything. They made sure the ceremony site and reception hall were perfection and took care of any small hiccups that came about with ease. We cannot thank these two girls enough for being a part of our happily ever after!

Echo
Echo Dearsman

Married on 10/30/2018

Personable and Kind

As the wedding photographer of Echo by Design, it has been my pleasure to work with both Patti + Melinda as they guide their couples through their wedding day! They have been personable, kind, and ... Read more always professional! It has always been their goal to meet you, know you, and give you your best options both leading up to the wedding day and on your day itself. How lucky you would be to have them by your side! Thank you, Patti + Melinda for always making it super easy to do my job, being fantastic at yours, and helping serve our brides together!

Samantha
Samantha Weizman

Married on 08/11/2018

A combination of Fergie and Jesus

I worked with Patti and Melinda for a year and a half to plan my wedding. They are two hardworking women who love their job and you can see it in their work. If you want a stress free, perfect, and ... Read more fun wedding than I would suggest Patti and Melinda. They also know how to tame 150 crazy Italians (which is hard to do). They knew the best vendors and everything was beyond perfect. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them! They rock!!!