Elegante Beaute

San Jose, California · View map · Visit website

About Elegante Beaute

Elegante Beaute is a hair and makeup artist team based in San Jose, CA who serves Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area, all the way to up to Sonoma and down to Carmel. We are available to travel world wide as well. Couples will enjoy professional artist Linda’s friendly personality and exceptional talent as she makes them look and feel gorgeous for their wedding day.

Elegante Beaute is a licensed hair and makeup artist who offers many services to couples for their wedding day. She consults with her clients to come up with the perfect looks and even has multiple stylists to help her take care of groups of up to 20. Couples receive hair and makeup trials to practice and tweak looks before the big day. Elegante Beaute offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

49 Elegante Beaute Reviews

D
Diane

Married on 10/01/2017

Linda was recommended to us by family. She is very affordable and so easy to work with. She is also very polite and kind. My wife absolutely loved the outcome of her hair and makeup. I on the other ... Read more hand liked it only because I'm against woman dolling themselves up. Be natural ladies! it's sexier to most men!!! Linda explained to me that makeup and hair add a lot to the ladies in photos. She was absolutely right. My wife looked amazing! Another thing I have to say about Linda is her professionalism. She was always on time even though she was sick on the main session!!! Linda wore a face mask so she wouldn't get my wife sick. Linda's commitment to her passion is simply awesome... THANK YOU LINDA! HOPEFULLY ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WILL HIRE YOU AND WE GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN! UNTIL THEN BEST WISHES!!! - Don & Diane L.

C
Carolyn

Married on 09/09/2017

I was recently married and had a small wedding. A few months after the wedding, my extended family wanted to celebrate with a dinner banquet. I found Linda and she did an amazing job with my hair and ... Read more makeup for my formal dinner party event! I had sent her a few photos of the look I wanted for my makeup, as well as a few looks for my hair. She arrived on time and applied my makeup so perfectly that when I finally was able to look in the mirror, the only touch up I needed was a little darkening of my brows. She also did a great job with my hair and finished my look beautifully! I am very picky, especially when it comes to hair and makeup because I can apply my own. However, I was really pleased with Linda’s work and she made me look like a princess! Not only is she incredibly talented with applying makeup to different face types to bring out your natural beauty, she is also very sweet and friendly! I don’t live in the area anymore, but come back often to see friends and family. If I am ever in need of a pro to make me beautiful, I am calling Linda! She really is talented and a pleasure to work with!

S
selena

Married on 09/10/2016

Linda is absolutely amazing. I really cannot say enough good things about her. I planned my wedding from across the country and only had reviews to go on when choosing stylists and I have to say I do ... Read more not regret my choice one bit! From the very beginning Linda made my life easier by immediately responding to my emails and answering all of my questions right away. I cannot say how much this helps. She is so flexible and understanding, and even took the time to do a trial run with me 2 days before the wedding! Not only is Linda amazing at what she does, she also wants to make sure you like what you are seeing and is very open to feedback. As someone who NEVER wears makeup it was slightly scary having all of it put on during the trial. However, once everything was finished and I looked at myself in the mirror I absolutely LOVED it. Our photographer even commented that she did an amazing job and was impressed with how beautiful my hair turned out. Her assistant was also amazing and did the hair of all my bridesmaids and some of the makeup as well. I highly recommend Linda to anyone who wants to look and feel incredible on any big occasion. TLDR: Linda is amazing, you should book her.