Elegantly Bound

Spokane, WA · View map

About Elegantly Bound

Hello! My name is Kelly Cooke owner of ElegantlyBound.com. I create custom handmade wedding guest books, albums, photobooth guest books, pen with bases, card boxes and ring bearer pillows. I like to get an idea of the events theme and feel, and then give the couple some ideas of what I can do for them. Or they can look over 100s of my samples and pick something themselves. I have many fun page layouts already, along with the standard lined of course and I absolutely love coming up with more!

I have been doing this for 7 years and have really honed in my skills. I’m self-taught and very creative. I love coming up with new ideas and designing something truly one of a kind. I created a binding system that will withstand time.

There are so many decisions for the bride and groom to make and the guest book often gets overlooked or left to the last minute and it is something they will keep in your book shelf forever.

Please contact me with any question: Kelly@elegantlybound.com

46 Reviews for Elegantly Bound

46 Elegantly Bound Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 11/10/2012

Gorgeous work! Kelly was great to work with and responded to all my questions. Read more Gorgeous work! Kelly was great to work with and responded to all my questions.

M
Meredith

Married on 07/07/2012

I came across Elegantly Bound Books from a wedding site while planning my wedding. I loved the look and the idea of the guest books and emailed with a million questions it seemed. Kelly was always ... Read more quick to respond and showed lots of patience and understanding while ordering my book. When I received my book, I was so pleasantly surprised and overwhelming pleased by it. It was gorgeous, exactly what I wanted and looked amazing. I had so many compliments on the creativeness and the idea of it that I would recommend this type of book to anyone.

V
Torie

Married on 05/25/2012

Kelly was very responsive with emails, and worked with me for a page design that was out of her normal designs. I wanted a book with a sort of grid design inside and she made me feel like it was no ... Read more problem at all. We received the book today and it was perfect! I'm very excited to have the last piece of the wedding ready to go!