ELEGANZZA EVENTS

Canovanas, PR · View map · Visit website

About ELEGANZZA EVENTS

ELEGANZZA EVENTS prides itself on personalizing each ceremony and reception to reflect the style and taste of its couples. Owned by professional event planner Edith Rodriguez Gonzalez, the company goes above and beyond for weddings of all sizes and budgets. The perfect choice for couples looking to relax and enjoy their special day, ELEGANZZA EVENTS is the guaranteed choice for taking the stress out of the wedding planning process.

Edith and her team offer a variety of wedding planning services. For an enjoyable planning experience, said services include:

• Full planning
  • Guest list management
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered

ELEGANZZA EVENTS offers streamlined wedding planning services to couples located in Canovanas, Puerto Rico. Services are extended to interested couples throughout the immediate area and beyond.

95 Reviews for ELEGANZZA EVENTS

95 ELEGANZZA EVENTS Reviews

F
Featured
Francesca

Married on 01/06/2018

My wedding was on 1-6-18 in Puerto Rico and Edith made my dream wedding well more then I ever dream. When I was trying to plan this wedding with Edith my mom had pass and then Puerto Rico got hit with ... Read more with hurricanes Maria but Edith was with me and my husband the whole way. My hotel was not open and there were not going to open until 6 months but Edith (my hero) got me other resort were I can still have my wedding well she went to a few places to see where I can have it. I live in New York so Edith had to go to the hotels for me check out everything to make sure my dream wedding was going to happen. Edith insure me that Puerto Rico was getting back up and everything will be fine and when I got there she was right. I been to Puerto Rico three times and it still look so beautiful. Edith knows what she is doing and anything I need she got it for me with no problem. Edith became more like family to us. What she does is amazing and I got so lucky to have her. When I walk in the room to see what she did I was beyond happy. She did amazing job the best I ever seen. Edith your the best!!!

Yanira
Yanira Rodriguez

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Edith Rodriguez is an amazing wedding planner! She is detailed oriented, provides awesome ideas and wanted to make sure her clients are happy. Many thanks for coordinating my sister’s wedding and make ... Read more her & Brendan so special. We love you!

M
Mayra Casanova

Married on 08/10/2019

Most beautiful wedding

Edith you set up a luxury wedding decoration in a Owners Association Center and made the place look like a hotel ballroom. My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to enjoy the ... Read more wedding as parents of the groom. Your team was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Your staff put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, music, food etc. , We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the crystal arrangement around the room. The bride and groom enjoyed the party and were pleased with a dream come true wedding venue. My sincere thanks and gratitude, Mayra and Albert