Elements Catering

Denver, CO · View map

About Elements Catering

Our mission is to excel our services …a step beyond the level of your expectations.

A skillfully catered affair engages the senses perhaps more so than any other singular experience. Aromas, visual presentations and myriad textures of cuisine combine with the palate to create a uniquely catered memory.

Once your special menu is selected, the Elements team will go to work coordinate every detail with your vision in mind. The result is a culinary experience which stimulates all of the senses…one which you and your guests will remember forever.

From your initial thoughts to the conclusion of your reception, our relationship with you will free you to focus on what is genuinely important…your wedding.

We give you a wedding that is …a step beyond all the others.

9 Reviews for Elements Catering

9 Elements Catering Reviews

A
Aubrey

Married on 08/17/2013

Kelly and her team at Elements Catering were a flawless entity that provided gourmet food for 160 guests at my August wedding. I have never tasted food so wonderful and diversely flavored, and all of ... Read more it was fit into a stunning buffet! Kelly also provided my guests with a late-night snack bar, which consisted of mini sliders, pulled pork sandwiches, and a custom french fry bar. Her staff was professional and efficient, her prices are unbeatable, and her food speaks for itself! My mouth waters every time I think of our wedding meal, and I will be using Elements again for any catering I need in the future!

User3138031

2+ years ago

Very reasonably priced and delicious food! Read more Very reasonably priced and delicious food!

User3282129

2+ years ago

Food was delicious! We got many compliments on it! Read more Food was delicious! We got many compliments on it!