Elements Conference Center

Orland Park, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Elements Conference Center

Elements Conference Center, now known as "Elements by The Odyssey" is a unique event venue that offers couples all the amenities of The Odyssey that the south suburbs have grown to know and love for decades! The experienced Events Specialists and Catering Department have trained alongside the staff of The Odyssey to a bring a new flair on a venue with the convenience of adjoining the Homewood Suites by Hilton. Couples along with their guests, experience the finest in cuisine and service with the peace of mind that overnight accommodations are attached to the venue. Start the journey you have dreamt about with Elements by The Odyssey!

Facilities and Capacity

Couples and their guests can celebrate in the 6,500-square-foot grand ballroom, which features 17-foot ceilings and state-of-the-art adjustable walls. The space can fit anywhere from 75 to 350 guests in this beautifully designed facility. Couples are welcome to host their wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, and even rehearsal dinner at Elements by The Odyssey.

The facility’s Event Specialists guides couples through the planning process to make it stress-free and easy! Elements by The Odyssey offers couples a Dinner Package that includes rental of ballroom for 5 1/2 hours, a 4 course meal with 4 hours of a premium bar package. Other items inlcuded with Wedding Dinner Package:

• Candle Centerpieces for guest tables
  • White Floor Length Tablecloths
  • Elevated Head Table
  • Champagne Toast for Bridal Party
  • 2 Wines Served Unlimited throughout Dinner Service
  • Complimentary Tasting for 2

Upgrades are endless and are not limited to:

• Hors D' Ouevres

Featured
Jennifer C.

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

To all brides and grooms out there: If you are looking to have an exceptional wedding reception, then I HIGHLY suggest Elements Conference Center in Orland Park, Illinois. They were recently acquired ... Read more by Odyssey Country Club, and let me tell you...THEY ROCKED OUR WEDDING RECEPTION!!! Everything we wanted they accommodated with ease. The food, which we did a more casual spread, was OUTSTANDING! Our guests keep raving about the food. Our wedding planner Jaclyn was amazing. She coordinated with all the vendors and made my life as a busy bride so much easier. I don't know if I could have been so calm the day of our wedding reception if it wasn't for the staff at Elements! FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kaydiann

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Experience With Elements. It’s your all in one

It was super easy for me to manor my choice by having Elements to host my ceremony and reception. Amanda is on top of replying with much promptness and so easy to talk to. She makes this process so ... Read more easy. I’m thankful for her and for this venue.

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/23/2017

Kathleen, Sanja and Chelsea were AWESOME to work with. I felt like I was planning my wedding with 3 of my bestest friends, And 4 months later, I actually miss them! I STRONGLY recommend this group ... Read more of caring ladies to anyone looking for the experience of wedding planning with an extra dose of attention to detail!!! #9/23/17 #BESTDAYEVER