Elements Design Studio

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Elements Design Studio

ELEMENTS offers two distinct invitation lines; our CUSTOM INVITATIONS for those of you who have a unique vision in mind, and our SIGNATURE COLLECTIONS for those of you who prefer to choose from some of my favorite designs.

Your dreams, combined with my inspiration, become wedding invitations that are, in a word, unforgettable. I focus on artistry and detail that perfectly reflect your style and personality, whether that be classic or contemporary. I will create a picture perfect invitation design that you envision, while staying within your price range. Whether you’re planning an elegant, simple ceremony or a grand, elaborate affair, I am ready to “wow” you.

4 Reviews for Elements Design Studio

4 Elements Design Studio Reviews

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Elements was wonderful! They provided us with save the dates, invitations, programs, and menus. Darcy was so flexible with me and was able to provide advice on how much to order and ... Read more wording. Turn around was so fast on all my orders. I would recommend Elements to anyone planning an event.

User3669554

2+ years ago

High quality at reasonable prices. Loved the service and friendliness too! Read more High quality at reasonable prices. Loved the service and friendliness too!

N
Nicole

Married on 07/06/2013

4.7

Darcy was so helpful when we met for our initial consultation, and gave me tons of ideas an options to create an invitation that was unique to us. When we got our proof, she made adjustments for us ... Read more until our invitations were perfect. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who is looking for quality, custom-made invitations!