Elements Fine Catering

Middlebury, CT · View map

About Elements Fine Catering

Elements Fine Catering is a full service catering and event planning company that can cater any type of event and specializes in catering weddings and corporate events in Connecticut and the surrounding areas. We can accommodate clients who seek something simple and casual to clients that dream of amazing and extravagant, and anywhere in between! ……….

George L. Ricciardi is the owner of Elements Fine Catering and has an extensive background in the hospitality industry. He has worked his way through most positions in the restaurant industry, from dishwasher to pizza maker, to bartender and server, to manager and owner of several establishments. He is well versed in hospitality by spearheading such establishments and events as a quick service gourmet takeout facility, a full service restaurant, banquet facilities specializing in wedding service of up to 600 guests, and even off-site catering coordination in excess of 1,000 people. Rest assured that George and his team have the experience and know how to ensure your special day is truly memorable.

1 Reviews for Elements Fine Catering

1 Elements Fine Catering Reviews

B
Bobbie

Married on 09/13/2014

George and Elements Fine Catering made my wedding! First of all, their food is tops. They worked with me to create a personalized menu that more than satisfied my foodie high standards, while pleasing ... Read more even the pickiest eaters in my family, and with VERY generous portions. Guests are still talking about how great the food was, months later. (Side note: George's restaurant, "The Hills" in Waterbury is really great as well. I loved their sherry vinaigrette so much that I asked him to include it at our wedding!) We had an outdoor tent wedding on my grandparents' property, and George took care of all the rental arrangements through Durant rentals. He was professional, flexible, and respectful throughout the entire process and is very experienced in wedding events. I relied on him for so much advice that it was almost like having a wedding planner. His staff was also friendly and professional and everything went super smoothly. Let's face it. Weddings are more expensive than I want them to be. That being said, I believe in the value that Element's offers for the quality, and I am SO glad I chose them. I felt special, in control, AND taken care of throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. I would be excited to use them for future special events!

Elements Fine Catering FAQ