Elements of Style

La Mesa, CA · View map

About Elements of Style

With over twenty years in the event planning industry, Elements of Style is proud to offer a wide variety of event production services, catered to your unique style and needs. Whether your event is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary- you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will be by your side, ensuring every detail is handled perfectly. We specialize in ceremony officiation, wedding and event coordination, floral design, and A la carte services and rentals are also available, upon inquiry. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us!

72 Reviews for Elements of Style

72 Elements of Style Reviews

J
Judy

Married on 10/11/2018

Elements of Style (Mary Bowerman) did a fantastic job with my daughter‘s wedding! She made the mother of the bride MOB (me) feel very comfortable and relaxed. Mary’s expertise is to be respected and ... Read more honored. Loved the way that she made everything and everyone feel so special and contacted me when changes were set in place. We all have heard horror stories when the MOB is not happy! Mary knew how to work with everyone from step-fathers, blended families and with personal rocky situations from the past. I would recommend Mary and her conscientious staff over and over again. A past MOB is truly thankful for choosing Elements of Style !

A
Ayla

Married on 07/29/2018

Mary Bowerman was born for this industry! It’s just second hand nature for her. Before you can think it, she’s already planning it. Mary made sure everything was taken care of from the food caterers ... Read more to making each and every guest feel welcome, as the Bride and Grooms families united, to every dance song played, to the most beautiful flower arrangements she created. Mary was such a blessing to my husband and I. We trusted her from the very moment we met her. She’s the whole package. We love you Mary! Sincerely, The Tejeda’s

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 07/27/2018

Beautiful! Exceeded my expectations!

This review is long overdue. I was married in July and Mary provided the flowers for my ceremony and reception. I loved my flowers! When I arrived at the venue, Mary stole me away for a minute to show ... Read more me her work. I was blown away. The centerpieces were perfect, the flowers on the cake looked like they were out of a magazine. My bouquet and my girls’ bouquets were elegant and lovely and the bouts for the men were perfectly matched. Mary was very easy to work with and the best value for the money. She worked with my budget and really strived to match my vision (spoiler- she totally achieved the look I was going for). I would highly recommend Mary and her team to everyone!