Elements of Style

La Mesa, CA · View map

About Elements of Style

With over twenty years in the event planning industry, Elements of Style is proud to offer a wide variety of event production services, catered to your unique style and needs. Whether your event is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary- you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will be by your side, ensuring every detail is handled perfectly. We specialize in ceremony officiation, wedding and event coordination, floral design, and A la carte services and rentals are also available, upon inquiry. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us!

75 Reviews for Elements of Style

75 Elements of Style Reviews

Lisa
Lisa Herrington

Married on 05/04/2019

So thankful for Mary and Josie!

I had my wedding on May 4, 2019 at the Bali Hai, and the wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. Mary Bowerman was amazing from day one. She was flexible, organized, communicative at all hours ... Read more of the day and night, understanding, encouraging, professional, organized, and timely. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Josie Sandness was my wedding coordinator on the day of; she had a calm, upbeat energy which was exactly what I needed! All of my family commented on how great a job she did in organizing the day, managing the crowd, and ensuring everything went smoothly. She was organized, efficient, and pleasant to work with. I cannot imagine hiring anyone else to help with my wedding; so many of my friends have horror stories from how unhelpful their wedding planners were, and I am happy to say that I have only positive things to say about my wedding team at Elements of Style. Thank you Mary and Josie for everything you have done for my husband and me!

E
Erynn Meier

Married on 04/13/2019

Mary has it all!

Mary did a tremendous job as our officiant, wedding planner, and florist. She is truly a Jack-of-all-Trades and had us covered in everything we asked for, even items we thought we were on our own for, ... Read more she had a guy to do the job. It was such a relief knowing that whatever challenge we came across, that Mary would have the solution. She has been in the business for so many years, and it really shows! Just when you are at your peak stress, Mary was there to calm your nerves. We cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her team. As an officiant, Mary was perfect. So many of our guests would comment on how simple, yet touching the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the unity wine ceremony which was Mary’s idea! We are so grateful that we had Mary there by our side through this journey and we would highly recommend her to all of our friends and family! Thanks Mary for making our dream day come true!

Anav
Ana V

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing flowers and service

Using Elements of Style was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Mary has extensive experience and knows what works and what doesn’t. She carefully listened to every request and detail ... Read more we wanted and delivered a beautiful product. We received many compliments on our beautiful flowers. We were able to save some money by using the same flowers from the ceremony again at the reception as part of the centerpieces. Also from being in the business many years she has quite a collection of wedding related accouterments. We rented charger plates from her, but she has almost everything anyone would need. Although we ended up choosing a different coordinator and officiant, Elements of Style provides these services as well and would be a great one stop shop for your entire wedding. Their truly caring and personal service made our special day that much more special.