Hired? Booked

Elements of Style

La Mesa, CA · View map

About Elements of Style

With over twenty years in the event planning industry, Elements of Style is proud to offer a wide variety of event production services, catered to your unique style and needs. Whether your event is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary- you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will be by your side, ensuring every detail is handled perfectly. We specialize in ceremony officiation, wedding and event coordination, floral design, and A la carte services and rentals are also available, upon inquiry. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us!

71 Reviews for Elements of Style

71 Elements of Style Reviews

J
Judy

Married on 10/11/2018

Elements of Style (Mary Bowerman) did a fantastic job with my daughter‘s wedding! She made the mother of the bride MOB (me) feel very comfortable and relaxed. Mary’s expertise is to be respected and ... Read more honored. Loved the way that she made everything and everyone feel so special and contacted me when changes were set in place. We all have heard horror stories when the MOB is not happy! Mary knew how to work with everyone from step-fathers, blended families and with personal rocky situations from the past. I would recommend Mary and her conscientious staff over and over again. A past MOB is truly thankful for choosing Elements of Style !

A
Ayla

Married on 07/29/2018

Mary Bowerman was born for this industry! It’s just second hand nature for her. Before you can think it, she’s already planning it. Mary made sure everything was taken care of from the food caterers ... Read more to making each and every guest feel welcome, as the Bride and Grooms families united, to every dance song played, to the most beautiful flower arrangements she created. Mary was such a blessing to my husband and I. We trusted her from the very moment we met her. She’s the whole package. We love you Mary! Sincerely, The Tejeda’s

M
Michelle

Married on 06/30/2018

I used Mary to help me with a party to celebrate my elopement. From the very first meeting she was enthusiastic and seemed to understand my vision immediately. She recommended fantastic vendors and ... Read more was great and patient with me when I would change my mind about things. The day of our event I truly could not have been happier. She took complete charge and encouraged me to go relax and enjoy my day leading up to the party, that she had everything under control. The venue we used is at a rec center and is used for dance classes and preschool classes so it needed a complete makeover. When I walked in as the party began I was completely blown away, it exceeded all my expectations and dreams. She had an amazing team who anticipated my every need and during the event we received so many compliments on how great everyone was and how beautiful the room looked. Mary was wonderful to work with, incredibly talented, and gave me a party of my dreams. She also did all the flowers for the party and again, exceeded my hopes. I’m a big lover of flowers and what she designed was Beautiful!!!