Elena weddings & events

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Elena weddings & events

Elena weddings & events exists to provide a European lavish wedding planning experience. Our desire is to bring into fruition the wedding our brides have only imagined. Our approach is very down to earth, simple but the execution detailed, seamless and the design stunning. We believe that every bride deserves the wedding of their dreams & we will be there every step of the way from planninElena weddings & events is a full-service wedding planner based in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Elena weddings & events aims to provide a wedding planning experience with lavish European flair. Elena weddings & events' execution is very down to earth: simple, but with close attention to detail; leaving no stone unturned, and producing stunning results. With experience in floral artistry, design, planning, and decorations, Elena weddings & events is truly your one-stop shop for your wedding.

Experience
With over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry, Elena has worked with hundreds of couples to bring their dreams to life. In addition to having the gift of creativity, she is also incredibly well-trained in her craft. She has an associate's degree from H.I.L.C. and is a Casablanca Bridal Certified Consultant, among other qualifications.

Why take on the stress of planning your wedding when someone else would love to do it for you? Elena weddings & events offers a variety of services to take the weight off your shoulders, and let you enjoy your special day, stress-free. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
When they say they specialize in floral artistry, they aren't kidding. In addition to wedding planning services, Elena weddings & events also offers floral services, including:

• Venue visit

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 08/12/2017

I could not be more happy with Elena! I could never make up my mind on what I wanted or my style, and she was so patient and somehow read between the lines to make what I thought was the most ... Read more beautiful wedding ever! Having Elena handle all the decorations, flowers and cleanup was the best thing I could have done. It allowed me to be "present" with my friends and family leading up to the wedding. She also was great in giving me vendor contacts that all turned out perfect.

Meghan
Meghan Hollen

Married on 05/25/2019

Dual wedding planner and florist in Asheville

As a hardworking woman I respect other hardworking women, but Elena is something more of a superwoman! My husband and I interviewed several planners, but Elena’s calming and collected demeanor sold ... Read more us; she also bundled her planning services with providing floral which was also a huge sell. We hired her for month-of services as we planned from Florida, but she was available the entire year leading up to the wedding. She received my texts, emails, and calls promptly and had the ability to create a worry-free planning experience. My husband and I always knew we’d need someone to take the reins the day of the wedding so our family/friends wouldn’t lift a finger; Elena blew it out of the water and the florals were SPECTACULAR! Trust her in this process if you opt to kill two birds with one stone and get a wedding planner/coordinator and florist! She is the best!

A
Audrey Harman

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend

Elena Events was wonderful to work with. Both Elena and Alla were extremely responsive and were right there with me my entire wedding planning journey. I chose a wedding planner/coordinator due to the ... Read more fact that I was long-distance planning, and I highly recommend them based on the beautiful, anxiety-free outcome of my wedding. Elena and Alla corresponded with me weekly to fully encompass what I wanted within my budget. Elena’s decorations and florals were more beautiful than I could imagine and they completely transformed and elevated the event. Alla was a comforting presence and I didn’t stress or fret over any detail in the moment. Everything was beautiful and I honestly couldn’t find fault in the event. I attribute that to the professionalism and careful planning of Elena and Alla. I recommend Elena Events if you want to be confident and comfortable with your wedding planning experience. :)