Eleonora Pellegrini

Berkeley, California · View map · Visit website

About Eleonora Pellegrini

Eleonora Pellegrini is an experienced harpist and wedding performer based out of Berkeley, California. With her harp music Eleonora will create a magical, romantic atmosphere for your wedding day.

Eleonora will develop a perfect playlist for your wedding event. She will provide music services for both the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and your reception. Prior to the date of the event, you can work with Eleonora to organize her times of performance, and she will work with you to customize services that best suit your individual needs. Eleonora’s solo performances are simply amazing, but you’ll be struck by her ensemble. Her performances include the following potential combinations:

• Harp and violin
  • Harp and flute
  • Harp and voice
  • Harp and cello

Other Services

Eleonora Pellegrini develops performances with harp solo for beautiful and romantic shows at wedding events. Her musical repertoire is very extensive, as it includes classical music, movie soundtracks, Irish tunes, and some modern songs.

16 Reviews for Eleonora Pellegrini

16 Eleonora Pellegrini Reviews

Carla
Featured
Carla Grifo

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful performance, talented artist and a joy to work with!

Eleonora is a star! She’s very talented and she’s such a nice lady I was smiling every time I read her emails. We got many compliments for their performance and the fact that she was able to do a ... Read more lovely rendition of “our” song (actually Coldplay’s A sky full of stars) really brought tears of joy to my eyes! I recommend Eleonora cento per cento!

G
Gery Brennan

Married on 11/01/2018

Brennan. Excellent service

What a great addition to our wedding day. My only regret is that I didn’t hire Eleonora for longer. Read more What a great addition to our wedding day. My only regret is that I didn’t hire Eleonora for longer.

I
Isabella Lastrucci

Married on 09/28/2018

Experience and kindness!

Eleonora is a great professional. She played at our wedding in September 2018, during the ceremony, in a duet with violin. She helped us along the way giving us suggestions, following us with ... Read more attention and experience and quickly replying to our e-mails. Her repertory includes modern, Classic and religious tracks. We wanted some specific songs to be played during the wedding like Time by Hans Zimmer( Inception soundtrack ), A thousand year by Christina Perri, Spring recomposed by Max Richter from Vivaldi, Four Seasons.It wasn’t a problem for Eleonora !! We told her our preferences and she worked on them giving us exactly what was on our mind. Eleonora is ready to help and clear any doubts you may have. The atmosphere she created during our wedding was fantastic, each piece she played is still in our memories and hearts. That day was wonderful also thanks to her contribution. Moreover, she is so nice, helpful, friendly and gave us the certainty of her long experience. Isabella and Simone