Elevated Events

Gardnerville, NV · View map

About Elevated Events

Formerly The Entertainer

Nevada's most complete one stop shop for Party Rentals and Event planning services

Visit our 7300 square foot showroom/warehouse located at 1426 Industrial Way, Gardnerville, NV 89410 and see our fully displayed inventory of decor, lighting, linens, vintage items, antiques, props, trees, accents furniture, bars, tents and more!! In addition to our rental equipment division we offer Affordable Bartending, Professional Service Staff ,Dependable Set-up and Clean-up Full Service Coordinating & Budget Assistance .

30 Reviews for Elevated Events

30 Elevated Events Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa Reese

Married on 05/16/2019

Reese Wedding 2019 - Valhalla

Angelina with Elevated Events is nothing short of a miracle worker! Not only did she bring my wedding vision to life (it was absolute perfection! ) she was the most amazing planner for our wedding! ... Read more Angelina helped me every step of the way in planning as well as the day of. She made sure everything went smoothly + best of all... if there was a problem, i NEVER knew it! I would use Angelina no questions asked if I had to do it all over and I would recommend her and her team to anyone and everyone! I am so glad that I was put in contact with Elevated Events! I can't even put into words how grateful we were to have her there and her assistant on our big day - it was probably the best investment we made for our entire wedding!

Mrs. Danihel
Veronica

Married on 05/19/2018

What an amazing company. They were so easy to work with and very helpful with everything I needed. The bartender and servers did an amazing job. I will be going through them anytime I need a rental ... Read more company, and will be suggesting them to anyone that needs a rental company.

S
Sharae

Married on 04/14/2018

As a wedding planner, it is crucial to have a great team to work with as far as other vendors. The Entertainer is the best. Anytime I see I am working with them, I get excited. I refer 100% of my ... Read more clients to them! They are fabulous to work with and they have EVERYTHING you need for your event.