Elevated Eye Films

Simpsonville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Elevated Eye Films

Elevated Eye Films is a videography service in Simpsonville, South Carolina. Matthew Rizzo is a filmmaker and storyteller who can travel around South Carolina and beyond to film your wedding. Matthew works with you to understand your wedding plan and timeline to create his own list of must capture events.

Matthew is always present and ready to film planned and unplanned special moments. Every couple is different, every wedding is unique and each relationship has a love story. Matthew creates films that tell your story and feature your friends, family and bridal party on your special day. He edits each film to fit the wedding and the couple uses a soundtrack that matches your story. He gives you a beautiful film to share with family for years to come. Elevated Eye Films services include:

• Trailer and full highlight film
  • Multiple locations

Crystal
Featured
Crystal

Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning work and such a great guy to boot!

My husband and I met Matthew at Elevated Eye Films at a wedding festival, and as soon as my husband saw how passionate Matthew was about his equipment and making these films, we knew we found our guy. ... Read more His work is just stunningly beautiful, that's easy to see. But what really made our experience with Matthew so incredible was just how easy it felt to hang out with him. Honestly, it felt like we were just playing around and goofing off with our friends. He also worked really well with our photographer, and I think the way they collaborated helped them both get the kinds of shots they wanted. Matthew was available early and stayed late, even though I told him he didn't need to (he had a long drive home to look forward to). Even so, he had a teaser trailer for us less than 12 hours later! I can't say for sure that he isn't some kind of wizard, but I know for sure that he had a vision for our wedding from the start, and I am just beside myself at how incredible it already looks. I hope we find an excuse to hire him again in the future! HIGHLY recommend Elevated Eye Films!!

Lily
Lily Dionne

Married on 04/19/2019

Awesome Cinematography!

To hire a videographer or not? That was the million dollar question as wedding vendors were being finalized for our Spring 2019 wedding. Was it really worth it? Did we want to spend the money?I ... Read more reached out to several videographers, but the one we REALLY wanted, was Elevated Eye Films when we made the decision to go ahead and hire one. We had seen a video Matt did at our ceremony venue which just wowed us. Matt with Elevated Eye Films has a gift for cinematic story telling that is unmatched. Do you want video footage or do you want a cinematic film is what you should ask yourself when making your decision. Matt will provide you with a priceless gift; cinematic video trailer that will tell your story and make you say is this really us?! I now realize after getting my wonderful wedding photos that there are emotions that a still photo cannot capture that a video can. Matt was professional and took the time to speak with us for an hour before our big day and mapped out what was important to us and what he would do and how he normally goes about doing things. He showed up early to the reception venue where we all got ready. He went above and beyond! He helped with little things like groomsmen boutonnieres and cufflinks and drove thru torrential rain up a mountain to get our ceremony venue, Pretty Place Chapel. When we got there the venue entrance was flooded, but he didn't let that hinder him and got to work getting setup. He dealt with the elements the whole day and worked well in conjunction with our photographers. I would choose Elevated Eye Films a million times over and cannot encourage future couples enough to choose this vendor for an awesome cinematic video of your momentous occasion! I promise you won't be disappointed.

J
Jschirtz

Married on 02/13/2019

A day to remember...

So grateful we had hired Matt to video our daughter's wedding day. The highlight film that he created is beautiful and captures the dream day in a way that we can enjoy forever! Thank you. Read more So grateful we had hired Matt to video our daughter's wedding day. The highlight film that he created is beautiful and captures the dream day in a way that we can enjoy forever! Thank you.