Elevated Pulse Productions

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Elevated Pulse Productions

Elevated Pulse Productions is a bicoastal boutique event production company based in both Orange County, CA and Boston, MA. They offer professional DJ services, lighting, AV rentals and photo booth rentals for luxury weddings, corporate events and private parties. The masters of production at Elevated Pulse Productions use a modern approach to entertainment and design. Their best known for their high-energy, crowd-moving, beat-mixing and expert lighting skills that can transform a venue to complement any aesthetic.

Experience
Founder Brian Lee has been in the wedding and event industry for over 10 years. He began DJing professionally over 15 years ago as a nightclub DJ and quickly realized a need in the industry for skilled, professional, beat-mixing DJs who could handle a microphone. Today, he and his team of DJs provide unparalleled customer service and an eclectic blend of all music genres.

Elevated Pulse Productions offers a choice of several entertainment and design services. These include professional DJ services, lighting, AV rentals and photo booth rentals.

253 Reviews for Elevated Pulse Productions

253 Elevated Pulse Productions Reviews

J
Featured
Julie Escalera

Married on 11/10/2018

you NEED Elevated Pulse at your Wedding!!!

To say we were happy with Elevated Pulse services would honestly be an understatement. The service and delivery we received from beginning to end was top notch. Samantha is the absolute BEST - she set ... Read more up an initial conversation very quickly once I expressed interest. She got to know me and my fiancé to then make a recommendation as to which DJ would be the best fit. She was SPOT on with recommending Angel. We wanted a lot of old school, funk, hip hop, and music that we knew our guests would love. Angel did just that and more! What we appreciated was before I even confirmed their services we lined up a "meet and greet" phone call with Angel so he could get an idea of what our expectations were for the big day and how he could best make that happen. These calls happened a few times throughout the process and I can't tell you what a difference it made! Angel was very professional, easy to talk to, and open to ideas we had for our wedding. He even encouraged us to create a playlist on Apple Music / Spofity so we could share songs we'd like to hear throughout the night. The music was a HUGE priority for my fiancé and I - we're both big music lovers and it was extremely important that our guests left our wedding feeling like they partied and danced like there was NO tomorrow. We communicated this to Angel and he said "don't worry guys I got you" - and the rest is history! haha When I say he turned it in to a party I am not even exaggerating! everyone is STILL talking about the music/DJ. I don't think anyone stopped dancing from the very first song down to the last - even Angel commented your guests could have easily gone another 1.5 -2 hours it was THAT good! He kept the night flowing, had everyone hyped for our grand entrance, and definitely started things off on such a high note. The music was probably one of the highest "must haves" on our priority list and he definitely pulled through. We also used them for our lighting at the Richard Nixon Library and it was absolutely stunning. I spoke with Samantha about what I thought i'd like and she sent me photos of work they've done with colors that I may have interest in. They nailed it with the up lighting, and dance floor lighting the room was breathtaking. All in all we had the BEST experience working with the team at Elevated Pulse. I would highly recommend utilizing them if the music, flow, and experience is important to you for the big day! thank you to all of you we are SO thankful we can look back on this night with so much joy!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Review

Brian is unbelievable! Leading up to the wedding Brian spent so much time talking with us and figuring out exactly how I wanted the day to go. He has so much wedding experience and he really helped ... Read more me work out the details of our reception so perfectly. His ideas were awesome, and I felt like he really listened and understood exactly what my husband and I wanted. Brian also KILLED it the night of our wedding and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night!! Our videographer even commented on how awesome the music was and couldn’t believe how many people were out on the dance floor. If you want an AMAZING DJ please choose Elevated Pulse!! You wont regret it!

B
Betty Chou

Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Rancho Las Lomas

So great working with Elevated Pulse for my wedding! I got the pleasure of working with Angel, and he had 3 calls with him. He went over all the details, timing, music selection and he made everything ... Read more to easy! All my guests also commented on how the music selection was great :) I also opted in for the photobooth and the photo quality strips are high pixel! I lost some of our photos, and Samantha from Elevated Pulse mailed me some additional pictures. I would highly recommend them for any event!