Elevated Pulse Productions

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Elevated Pulse Productions

Elevated Pulse Productions is a bicoastal boutique event production company based in both Orange County, CA and Boston, MA. They offer professional DJ services, lighting, AV rentals and photo booth rentals for luxury weddings, corporate events and private parties. The masters of production at Elevated Pulse Productions use a modern approach to entertainment and design. Their best known for their high-energy, crowd-moving, beat-mixing and expert lighting skills that can transform a venue to complement any aesthetic.

Experience
Founder Brian Lee has been in the wedding and event industry for over 10 years. He began DJing professionally over 15 years ago as a nightclub DJ and quickly realized a need in the industry for skilled, professional, beat-mixing DJs who could handle a microphone. Today, he and his team of DJs provide unparalleled customer service and an eclectic blend of all music genres.

Elevated Pulse Productions offers a choice of several entertainment and design services. These include professional DJ services, lighting, AV rentals and photo booth rentals.

260 Reviews for Elevated Pulse Productions

260 Elevated Pulse Productions Reviews

J
Featured
Julie Escalera

Married on 11/10/2018

you NEED Elevated Pulse at your Wedding!!!

To say we were happy with Elevated Pulse services would honestly be an understatement. The service and delivery we received from beginning to end was top notch. Samantha is the absolute BEST - she set ... Read more up an initial conversation very quickly once I expressed interest. She got to know me and my fiancé to then make a recommendation as to which DJ would be the best fit. She was SPOT on with recommending Angel. We wanted a lot of old school, funk, hip hop, and music that we knew our guests would love. Angel did just that and more! What we appreciated was before I even confirmed their services we lined up a "meet and greet" phone call with Angel so he could get an idea of what our expectations were for the big day and how he could best make that happen. These calls happened a few times throughout the process and I can't tell you what a difference it made! Angel was very professional, easy to talk to, and open to ideas we had for our wedding. He even encouraged us to create a playlist on Apple Music / Spofity so we could share songs we'd like to hear throughout the night. The music was a HUGE priority for my fiancé and I - we're both big music lovers and it was extremely important that our guests left our wedding feeling like they partied and danced like there was NO tomorrow. We communicated this to Angel and he said "don't worry guys I got you" - and the rest is history! haha When I say he turned it in to a party I am not even exaggerating! everyone is STILL talking about the music/DJ. I don't think anyone stopped dancing from the very first song down to the last - even Angel commented your guests could have easily gone another 1.5 -2 hours it was THAT good! He kept the night flowing, had everyone hyped for our grand entrance, and definitely started things off on such a high note. The music was probably one of the highest "must haves" on our priority list and he definitely pulled through. We also used them for our lighting at the Richard Nixon Library and it was absolutely stunning. I spoke with Samantha about what I thought i'd like and she sent me photos of work they've done with colors that I may have interest in. They nailed it with the up lighting, and dance floor lighting the room was breathtaking. All in all we had the BEST experience working with the team at Elevated Pulse. I would highly recommend utilizing them if the music, flow, and experience is important to you for the big day! thank you to all of you we are SO thankful we can look back on this night with so much joy!

Grace
Grace Blacksea

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best dj ever!

Elevated Pulse was INCREDIBLE! From beginning to end they were a TOTAL breeze to work with. Incredible professional and gave us exactly what we needed. DJ Steve kept our dancefloor rockin' all night ... Read more long. Thank you Elevated Pulse - so grateful for you helping us bring our special day to life.

Daniel
Daniel Ortiz

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding DJ, best night ever!

DJ Steve Dub absolutely crushed it. He took our song list and added his own spin to it. Threw in some pleasant surprises that fit our style. He had all of the guests dancing from all age ranges. I’ve ... Read more never head people chanting “one more song” at a wedding after the final song, but our guests did! We got tons of compliments on him. We were told multiple times that he was the DJ people have heard at weddings. Their services include a couple of interviews, a website with comprehensive questions about style and song selection. We were able to choose songs we did not want and he was faithful to this (he played one song on the no play list, but it was a short, remixed version and we did not mind). We had a final phone meeting the week of the wedding to make sure the details were correct. We got up-lighting through their company, too, which looked nice and had a small discount for using them. There were some issues with the venue’s built in stereo needed for the ceremony and dinner area, but he just figured it out and didn’t bother us about it. He brought his own equipment for the reception/dancing and the volume was perfect. We had some small timeline/announcing changes and he seamlessly adapted without complaints. Would recommend 100%.