Elevated Style Events

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Elevated Style Events

Elevated Style Events is an award-winning, full-service events firm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area. They make each event unforgettable. The team at Elevated Style Events understands the stress that comes with planning weddings, and they are ready to help you enjoy your wedding more by taking that stress from you.

When you work with Elevated Style Events, you can expect extraordinary service because they pride themselves in the relationship they build with every single client. They are dedicated to connecting you with some of the best vendors in the area. Elevated Style Events will work through all the key planning elements of your wedding with you, including building the budget, decoration design and helping coordinate day-of activities. They offer the following services to couples:

• Budget analysis

B
Featured
Bithia

Married on 09/03/2016

We used Elevated Style Events for our wedding day coordination. However, I know Sese our wedding day coordinator went above and beyond the wedding day coordination. She and her team worked hard to ... Read more make our day smooth and stress-free. I can't thank them enough for helping me enjoy my wedding day knowing everything was taken care of. They are very professional, personable, reliable, and very hard working. I felt like Sese and her team were an extension of my family. Sese made sure every single detail was taken care of. I highly recommend Elevated Style Events! If you're looking for help for your wedding or other types of an event I promise you will be glad you had Elevated Syle Events by your side. They will take the stress of planning and coordinating so you can focus on enjoying your event.

Samantha
Samantha Jermusek

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Purchase!

Elevated Style Events was absolutely amazing! We decided to hire them for their Day-of-coordination package, and we were beyond blown away by the amount of help that was provided. For those brides out ... Read more there that are contemplating whether or not they need this, I was just like you. I can confidently say that this was the best wedding purchase that we made. They take care of everything, and make the wedding day stress free. One amazing thing they did for us was create a detailed Day-Of timeline for everyone (there were customized versions for us, the wedding party, vendors, etc). They also did all of the setup, takedown, and maintenance of our reception space. Additionally, they are just a genuinely calming presence on the day of the wedding. Before I walked down the aisle, my garter fell all the way down my leg (yikes, right?). Sese (our coordinator) was by my side, keeping me calm, and saving me from that embarrassing moment (among many others). They took care of everything on the wedding day. All we had to do was show up and have a good time! Again, I cannot stress enough that this was the best wedding purchase we made. Thank you so much Sese and Elevated Style Events for making our day perfect!!!!!

K
Kemi Fenske

Married on 11/17/2018

Sese was splendid throughout the entire planning process. She is easy to work with and always comes up with the most fun ideas.

Sese perfectly created the Wow! Effect. It was elegant and beautiful! Thank you Sese! Thank you! Read more Sese perfectly created the Wow! effect. It was elegant and beautiful! Thank you Sese! Thank you!!