Elevation Weddings and Events

Ouray, CO · View map · Visit website

About Elevation Weddings and Events

Elevation Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Ouray, Colorado that specializes in high altitude weddings along Colorado's Western Slope and beyond. Owner Krysta is passionate about making beautiful outdoor weddings accessible for every couple. She provides personal attention, expert guidance, and local knowledge to bring every detail together for your big day.

Elevation Weddings and Event offers full planning and partial planning services to provide you with a seamless, one-of-a-kind experience. Each wedding planning service includes the following:

• Online planing tools
  • Unlimited email and phone c
alls

Richard
    Featured
    Richard Walker

Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't have done without her!

When my daughter and her husband decided to have their wedding at The Peaks Resort in Telluride we were informed that we were required to hire a wedding planner. At first I thought… “why.. I got ... Read more this”. Obviously, I had never planned a wedding before! Holy smokes, I had no idea what goes into planning a wedding. So, I did my due diligence and checked out several wedding planners in southern Colorado, finally choosing Elevation Wedding and Events. The BEST decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. Krysta is simply amazing. She is feels like a friend from the beginning. She is beyond organized, is an expert at wedding etiquette, has a plethora of fantastic ideas and an expansive network of vendors she can refer too. Not to mention, she works her butt off… I can’t believe how much energy she had on the wedding day! My daughter and son-in-law’s wedding could not have been more perfect and we owe that all to Krysta and Elevation Weddings. Thank you, sweet girl, you are the best!

Adrienne
    Adrienne Cizik

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Planning Services in SW Colorado

I recommend Krysta's wedding coordination services without hesitation. I am so thankful I contacted her after deciding I wanted to get married in the Ouray area as I truly don't know how we would have ... Read more have pulled off our wedding without her help! Krysta is very familiar with all the wedding vendors in the area and every recommendation she made turned out to be wonderful - flowers, caterer, DJ, transportation service, rentals, hair/makeup, ceremony music, etc. With that being said, she was flexible and willing to explore alternatives if there was ever a need. Her online planning platform made it very easy to communicate about all the details and stay on track in terms of tracking everything that needed to get done or decided upon by a certain date. Krysta was always quick to respond and address any questions (big or small) that I had throughout the entire planning process which was much appreciated as I always felt like I was in good hands which definitely helped keep the stress of wedding planning at bay. Our wedding day turned out to be our dream come true in the San Juan Mountains. Krysta's day-of coordination was impeccable with everything organized and planned down practically to the minute. The whole thing came together and was executed perfectly! Our guests and my (now) husband and I couldn't be happier with the entire experience which was only made possible with her planning expertise. Krysta was such a pleasure to work with and I'm excited to stay in touch and continue to see her work her magic on future weddings!

Sarah
    Sarah Ordway

Married on 06/29/2019

Krysta is incredible

Hiring Krysta was hands down the best decision we made throughout the planning process. Not only is she organized, responsive, and well-connected, but she's also an incredible human who truly cares ... Read more about making your day perfect. She's everything you expect from a wedding coordinator and much, much more. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!