Elevation Weddings and Events

Ouray, CO · View map · Visit website

About Elevation Weddings and Events

Elevation Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Ouray, Colorado that specializes in high altitude weddings along Colorado's Western Slope and beyond. Owner Krysta is passionate about making beautiful outdoor weddings accessible for every couple. She provides personal attention, expert guidance, and local knowledge to bring every detail together for your big day.

Elevation Weddings and Event offers full planning and partial planning services to provide you with a seamless, one-of-a-kind experience. Each wedding planning service includes the following:

• Online planing tools
  • Unlimited email and phone c
alls

L
    Featured
    Lizzie

Married on 05/27/2018

It’s impossible to sum up my gratitude and the amount of help we got from Krysta through the process of planning our wedding. Ours was a ranch wedding and we were starting from scratch; the ranch had ... Read more no amenities, everything needed to be brought in for the day of. So there was a lot to consider. I had done a good amount of legwork but was starting to get overwhelmed about 6 months out, and felt instant relief after hiring Krysta. Krysta assisted on the micro level-thinking about the visual details to the macro- hiring the right local vendors to add beauty and finesse to our event. She kept it real when prospective vendors weren’t being communicative by urging me to look elsewhere. She made sure I was hitting time-sensitive milestones (made sure all the vendors were hired, contracts signed, linens chosen and ordered, just to name a few key aspects.) Krysta created a timeline for our day that was planned out down to the minute (helpful for things like delivery times and making sure the bridal party was ready in time for the ceremony), communicated with vendors when needed, and I’m sure did plenty of other things that I’m not aware of behind the scenes. On the day of the event, Krysta seemed to somehow be in 5 places at once. She was totally calm, competent, professional and pleasant. I had multiple family and friends tell me during the event and after that they were impressed with her performance. There’s so much I could say, but I will just end with this: my husband and I highly recommend hiring Krysta to help you make your event everything it should be and more.

H
    Heidi Walker

Married on 05/25/2019

Krysta is amazing!

Krysta is amazing! She has great advice, she is prompt to respond and very professional. My daughter and I love working with her. Read more Krysta is amazing! She has great advice, she is prompt to respond and very professional. My daughter and I love working with her.

J
    Jeff

Married on 10/21/2018

Father of the Bride

Krysta was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend her. Read more Krysta was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend her.