Eli Meyer Studio

Gainesville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Eli Meyer Studio

Hello! We are an award winning wedding photo & video team. We pour our heart and soul into each and every wedding we capture. We absolutly love capturing weddings and our enthusiasm and positivity on your wedding day is something that our couples boast about. We would love to meet you guys! Check out our work and contact us today!!

21 Reviews for Eli Meyer Studio

21 Eli Meyer Studio Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 03/07/2015

I HIGHLY recommend Eli Meyer Studios. They are a huge part of why our wedding day went so seamlessly. They blended right in to all of the happenings, and just brought more fun in addition to being ... Read more sure to be part of all of the special moments going on. At the same time, I couldn't feel their presence in moments when having cameras waved in your face would be unpleasant, like the ceremony and during the reception. But they were right up in all of the action and just added to all of the excitement. They're so passionate about what they do and you can tell in both their relational partnership as a vendor and the beauty of their product, and that they just have smiles on their faces and are happy to be part of the best day of your lives. Multiple friends came up to me at the reception and told me how much fun Eli and Rangga were! During all of the planning, their process was one of my easiest to handle. Eli sets up a call with you to talk about what exactly it is you want, and just makes everything very simple and clear. I kept asking what I needed to get to him and was in disbelief when a couple weeks before the wedding he'd just say, "Just the timeline! That's it!" So easy and one less thing to worry about. It was especially awesome since these packages can get quiet complicated. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video we received, and are grateful to be able to watch something so amazing to relive our amazing wedding day. Their prices also blew every other videographer I considered out of the water, with affordability and great price for the gorgeous products you receive. I strongly suggest working with these guys! They rock and I tell everyone about them!

L
Laura

Married on 11/18/2017

Words can’t begin to describe how thankful we are to have shared our day with Eli Meyer Studios. Since the videographer, photographer, and your spouse are the people you will spend the most time with, ... Read more they have a major impact on how much you enjoy your big day. Not only was their work professional, but they were enjoyable to be around on such an intimate day. It was apparent from the first phone call that Eli is passionate about his work. After only a few minutes on the phone, his friendly demeanor and passion for his career had us sold. His creative eye is unlike any other. Both Rangga and Eli blended in so flawlessly with our wedding party and festivities. In the day following our wedding, our guests continued to mention how impressed they were by the effort Eli and Rangaa had put into their work. A perfect example of their effort would be when we spontaneously hopped into a car to chase the sunset blocks away from the venue. We will always cherish these moments captured during this mini-adventure. As if that was enough, the best part of our night was when we saw a mini clip of our wedding, before it had even ended. They had worked tirelessly, throughout the day, yet during their dinner break they put together the video that we will always remember. Initially, we weren’t sure if a videographer was worth the value, but it was worth every penny and more. We are beyond pleased with the work of Eli Meyer Studios and will be recommending them to all our friends. We would also highly recommend Eli Meyer Studios to you.

K
Kavie

Married on 10/13/2017

I can't even begin to describe how happy we were that we chose Eli Meyer Studios to do our wedding video! The level of professionalism, responsiveness and customer service was beyond anything that we ... Read more thought we would get. After our wedding, Eli and his team sent us and posted beautiful photos that we were able to see before the video was complete. This was so huge for us because we still have not received all of our wedding photos from our photographer (4 months later) and had it not been from them, we wouldn't have seen any photos for months. It was something we weren't expecting and I truly appreciate that level of "above and beyond" service. If you're even considering another videographer, you're making a mistake! This is one of your most important days of your life and you should definitely choose someone who is a true artist, fantastic at his job (from start to finish) and someone who really cares about you and your big day. Do yourself a favor and choose Eli Meyer Studios before your date isn't available! They are the BEST!