Elijah Lisyany Photography

Westfield, MA · View map

About Elijah Lisyany Photography

Elijah Lisyany is an associate wedding photographer from western Mass area. Photography is naturally his calling and something that will drive him insane someday. He believes perfection is possible and he brings it out of every picture! Just as much as he appreciates this art, he wants clients to love what they see. He is willing to wrestle with every image - that would be the best way to describe his approach.

As a visual artist and photojournalist, Elijah creates authentically stunning imagery. With sincerity and openness he approaches each couple, family, and assignment, documenting the intimate and unique moments of life. Passion for golden light, raw emotion, and the human connection compel Elijah to truly see your experience, and offer timeless photographs by which you can relive each moment. Elijah's work has received multiple honors, including a Thumbtack BEST OF 2015 award.

24 Reviews for Elijah Lisyany Photography

24 Elijah Lisyany Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 09/17/2017

You can stop searching for a photographer. You wont find a better photographer with this kind of value. Beyond happy with my wedding photos! So glad we went with Elijah, he captured every beautiful ... Read more moment from our wedding.

M
Monica

Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I were extremely lucky to have Elijah as our engagement and wedding photographer! During our traditional Indian wedding, Elijah embraced our culture and worked diligently to create ... Read more amazing shots from the break of dawn to the late hours of the night all with a smile! Currently, we live in TX but I'm originally from CT and therefore was married there. Admittedly, I felt stressed planning my wedding from such a far distance however Elijah was accommodating and flexible in terms of scheduling our engagement shoot/face-timing/staying in communication and even helping us choose locations. Even though it unexpectedly started raining during the shoot, he was fully prepared with equipment to create beautiful shots and truly made our vision come to life despite the weather. If you're an OCD bride like me - you'll be happy to know that prior to your wedding, Elijah does a thorough job in determining what types of photography you are looking for and you will not be disappointed. The photos captured on my wedding day truly tell a story and we're lucky to have them! We're looking forward to working with Elijah again and would highly recommend Lisyany Photography to any bride.

S
Sina

Married on 06/30/2017

Elijah is amazing! - from his personality to the quality of his work! He is profressional, responsive, friendly, patient, and was so easy and fun to work with. He was our favorite vendor to work ... Read more with. We are so happy that we chose him to capture our special day and would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!