ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

ELI’s BAND is a high-energy, international live band that specializes in performing at multicultural weddings all over the world. We provide entertainment for high end international events using a modern approach to music. Our team consist of hand picked diverse talents that perform in a huge variety of languages and musical genres. We perform for the following communities all over the world: Jewish, American, Persian, Russian, Spanish/Latin, Arabic, Israeli, French, Italian and more.

IELI’s BAND is represented by Eli Buzaglo Entertainment, which is an entertainment company founded 10 years ago by owner Eli Buzaglo. On your special day, ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment will make all of your dreams come true with their unique approach to wedding entertainment.

ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment is a versatile high end band that performs a wide variety of music in several different languages, which include English, Hebrew, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Italian and French. The core band features 8 talented musicians (4 singers + 4 musicians) but it can be expanded to fit up to 15 performers not to mention our Eli's Big Band 30 piece orchestra for truly grand wedding receptions.

We also offer a s full sound production in California, Neveda and Arizona and DJ services to complete the entertainment for the whole night.

11 Reviews for ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

11 ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment Reviews

Jamie
Featured
Jamie Sanieoff

Married on 12/02/2018

Beyond incredible

Words cannot express how unbelievable Eli's Band is. We knew that we were getting an awesome band when we signed them up for our wedding, but they blew us away with their performance (exceeded our ... Read more expectations). We had our wedding in Boston and wanted something different than the usual local "American" bands that all seem to play the same type of music. You would think flying a band across country would be a big ordeal and complicated but it wasn't at all (in fact they were easier to work with and less of a hassle than every single local vendor we had). Here is a list of why they are absolute ROCKSTARS: Prior to the Wedding: Responsiveness / Helpful Alisa was the most responsive vendor we had and was the most thorough and organized. She was always there for us whenever we had a question and was super helpful in creating the timeline for the wedding (she knew exactly how to organize the party to make sure no one left the dance floor) Ceremony: We chose to have Eli sing some of his famous traditional Hebrew songs and our guests were absolutely blown away. Watch some of his videos and you'll know what I am talking about. Our guests keep telling us the ceremony was simply.....EPIC. Reception: HIGH ENERGY - CRAZY DANCE PARTY Led by Alisa and Eli, the band knows how to pump up the crowd and engage with them. Their energy sets the tone for the guests. AESTHETICS Dressed in all-white, the band looks classy, elegant, and straight up bosses. Adds to the whole ambiance. VERSATILITY This is what sets them apart in my opinion. Our wedding was mostly Americans, but we played a lot of upbeat Persian, Israeli, Spanish music that our guests (even thought they may have never heard the song) went crazy for because it was different and fun. Our guests had never seen anything like that before in terms of a band and its been 3 weeks now and all we are hearing is (pardon my french) "holy shit, where did you find that band"? Some other highlights include: The band engages with the crowd on the dancefloor...the musicians would come out onto the dancefloor with the guests and the crowd loved it. Guests would go onto the stage and party with the musicians Direct quote from guests at the wedding, "You should ask the chair rental company for your money back, because no one sat all night". For our first dance, we had Alisa sing a jazzy rendition of Love on Top by Beyonce...the fact she was able to customize a song for our first dance was so cool and she absolutely rocked it. Other than her decision to marry me, choosing Eli's Band for our wedding was the greatest decision my wife has ever made! Thank you Eli, Alisa, and the rest of the crew for helping to make our wedding such a memorable night.

N
Nadia

Married on 07/13/2019

Ridiculous! Beyond amazing! Incredible

ELI'S BAND IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BAND ON THE PLANET. Words can't even begin to describe how incredible they are, but I will do my best.... They far surpassed my expectations, and let me tell you ... Read more I had pretty high hopes after seeing all of their reviews / videos leading up to my wedding. They will take your wedding to a level that no other band, dj or entertainer will even come close to doing. I don't think there was one guest that didn't either come up to me that night or text me the next day to tell me that it was the best night of their lives, even better than their own wedding nights! It's been almost three weeks since our wedding, and people are still talking about the band!! Their energy was unlike anything I had ever seen before, and they were an absolute dream to work with. Alissa was seriously a godsend -- she even gave me recommendations on timeline, lighting, song choices, etc. that totally elevated the evening and made it a unique and unforgettable experience for all guests from start to finish. I can't even imagine what my wedding would have been without them...THEY WERE FREAKING INCREDIBLE. If you want a wedding that you and your friends will talk about for decades, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALISSA AND ALL OF ELI"S BAND!!!!!

T
Tatyana

Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Eli's Band for our wedding on October 5, 2018! They absolutely KILLED IT! We want to have another event just so Eli's Band can play again. First off, both Alicia and Eli sang for our ... Read more ceremony and made it MAGICAL!! We could not have asked for anything better. Once the reception started, it was a non-stop rager!! Everybody is talking about our band!! We are russian american and they played the perfect mix of old school, latin, jewish, russian, new school! They knew exactly what they were doing and felt the crowd!! They had our diverse crowd on the dance floor the whole night!! Leading up to the event - Alica and Eli were super responsive and were a pleasure to work with. Don't think twice, Eli's Band will make your night a night to remember!!!!