Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

We have all been to wedding ceremonies that feel like they came from a box. No matter how well spoken, doesn't it seem like most wedding ceremonies start to sound the same? It doesn't have to be that way. This is your wedding and your story matters. I create unique and extraordinary ceremony experiences.

A heartfelt, personal ceremony creates a swell of excitement and joy that flows right into the reception and sets the tone for a magical event. How do I know this, because I have officiated for hundreds of ceremonies in the past 5 years across Connecticut, New England and for destination weddings abroad.

My name is Elisa Chase, I am an ordained non-denominational Minister and a certified Life Cycle Celebrant® Creating a heartfelt, personalized ceremony that you and your family and friends will remember forever, is my goal. If you are looking for something more than a standard ceremony, that embraces your perspectives, I would love to talk to you about how we can work together to craft a wedding ceremony that becomes a meaningful and integrated part of your wedding experience.

I bring an open mind and heart, a collaborative style, a contemporary, creative approach, and all the organizational tools needed. All you bring is eachother and your story. We can take it from there. I believe you should have as much input into your wedding ceremony as you do in all the other aspects of your wedding day and I have a standard time honored process that starts and ends with YOU. Your ceremony is written just for you, and you approve every word.

Remember all the reasons you fell in love, hold onto the way you make eachother feel, walk down the aisle confident and excited. Your wedding ceremony will affirm your commitment and leave you feeling wonderful.

You can find out more about me at www.tapestryceremonies.com or stop by and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tapestryceremonies.

Contact me today to set up some time to get to know each other and to reserve your wedding date,

Elisa

53 Reviews for Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

53 Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies Reviews

R
Rob Mcclain

Married on 12/28/2018

everything we wanted-none of what we did not

Elisa came highly recommended and we can see why. She arrived on time, well dressed and totally prepared. She crafted a ceremony that was just was we asked for-simple, meaningful and lacking in ... Read more anything stuffy or over the top. We actually told her "less is more" and she understood. She was able to focus on what we wanted and who we are and we ended up feeling like these moments were much more meaningful, but still in a light joyful way. We have both been married before and did not want anything like what we had before- and this little perfect ceremony was a gift. Respectful but not heavy, kind and gracious without sounding like a hallmark card. She is warm, easy going and a total prof.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/08/2018

We were married last night in the sweetest ceremony. We wanted a small intimate experience, we wanted our ceremony to highlight the night and tell our own story. We did not want or need standard ... Read more cookie cutter words from some pinterest board. Elisa wrote a ceremony that was elegant but simple, meaningful but light, romantic but never sappy. Everyone says you forget the ceremony because it goes by so fast, but I don't think I will ever forget the vows we made or the way I felt or the looks on the faces of my family and friends. Our wedding ceremony was totally and amazingly beautiful. Thank you Elisa.

K
Kelsey Sherman

Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely heavenly!!!

Thank you for creating a one of a kind wedding for our one of a kind day. You made us realize how much we love each other. We were not even nervous because we knew everything that was about to happen ... Read more but it still felt fresh and new and in the moment. Seriously, people are still talking about our ceremony and saying it was one of the best parts of the day and the best they have ever seen. They loved feeling part of something important and the light-hearted way you told our story. We loved working with you and highly recommend you to anyone who wants their wedding ceremony to make sense and to be something so special, not just words on paper.