Elise Floral

Cheshire, CT · View map

About Elise Floral

A wedding flower service in Cheshire, Connecticut, Elise Floral specializes in unique and fresh floral design. With over 20 years of experience, Elise at Elise Floral has designed and delivered flowers for weddings and special events to a variety of venues. She also has the knowledge to lead presentations on floral design and instruct team-building exercises. Couples can find Elise and Elise Floral's work in the New Haven Register, Connecticut Bride magazine, and Moffly Media publications.

Couples will first discuss their floral vision and needs through a consultation with Elise, who will then work with couples to coordinate delivery, setup, and cleanup after the event. At the consultation, there will be sample floral designs and products to view, and Elise will be sure to conduct a venue visit with you, if necessary. There are numerous floral styles that can be created to fit any theme, including designs that are classic and vintage, country and rustic, glamorous and romantic, modern, tropical and nautical, and preppy. At Elise Floral, there is something for everyone.

Products Offered
Elise has the talent to design more than just bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She can also create aisle, altar, and Chuppah decor, as well as centerpieces and flower crowns. For flower girls, there are flower baskets and flower petals available. If requested, couples can choose non-floral alternatives or single flowers.

1 Reviews for Elise Floral

1 Elise Floral Reviews

S
Sarah Failla

Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding florist

I don’t even know where to start - I loved working with Elise so much! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable florist who works with your budget to provide beautiful high quality ... Read more flowers. Flowers were important to me for our wedding but we didn’t want to break the bank and Elise was so understanding and worked with us to make our vision come true and still stay within our budget. The day of the wedding I was in awe of the bouquets and boutonnières and just amazed at the quality of the flowers. We weren’t able to use the arch we had originally booked for our wedding because it was too windy and was a safety hazard. Elise called me personally to let me know and offered a refund on the arch and flowers we didn’t end up using. She provided such excellent customer service! I was so bummed when she told me the arch wouldn’t work out, but honestly the day was beautiful and the centerpieces were so amazing that I didn’t even miss the arch. Thank you thank you thank you so much again Elise! You were a pleasure to work with and I will definitely contact you in the future for any of my floral needs! Don’t hesitate - book Elise Floral you won’t be disappointed!

Elise Floral FAQ