Elite Beats DJ

Urbandale, IA · View map

About Elite Beats DJ

Des Moines, Iowa area DJ services for Weddings, Dances, Parties, Special Events and Anniversaries.

4 Reviews for Elite Beats DJ

4 Elite Beats DJ Reviews

E
Eric

Married on 05/26/2018

Matt ended up being the perfect choice for our wedding. He had the dance floor at an 11 out of 10 all night even though we were in a 90 degree barn. He was extremely accommodating and receptive to our ... Read more tastes in music. We needed a couple of adjustments during the reception and Matt was able to handle it without missing a beat. Additionally, he seamlessly transitioned our reception through all of our special moments with very little direction, which kept us stress free. Also important, his equipment and lighting were top notch, which makes a noticeable difference. If you like having fun let Matt DJ your event.

E
Erin

Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing! I would rehire Elite Beats for any occasion! Read more Amazing! I would rehire Elite Beats for any occasion!

Char
Char

Married on 03/10/2018

As a high school teacher, I had hired Elite Beats for our school's Prom and was so impressed by his service that I hired him to DJ my wedding too! Matthew gave us the opportunity to request songs and ... Read more made sure he knew which ones were the most important to us. When we found out our venue did not have internet access, Matthew saved the day by let us use his hot spot and was able to accommodate last-minute song requests. He is friendly, fun, and a GREAT value for the price-- I would recommend Elite Beats to anyone and will be using his services again in the future.