Elite Beauty Concepts LLC

Fort Wayne, IN · View map

About Elite Beauty Concepts LLC

Elite Beauty Concepts LLC is a Multi-Award Winning Company & a one of a kind experience offering the absolute BEST On-Site Hair & MakeUp Artistry in the Tri State Area! Our Professional Makeup & Styles are "bulletproof" & will last for hours while you dance the night away or have tears of joy!

We bring the Salon to YOUR desired location specializing in Bridal/Formal Events,Photo Shoots,Video Productions & more! We believe we're the absolute BEST at what we do! We have excellent & numerous references to back up our claim. Photos are available upon request

Our slogan is "Bulletproof" because our Professional Cosmetics/Products require little to no touch-ups leaving you looking flawless for hours!

Rates vary depending on the look you desire & you'll find our prices are VERY competitive versus other On-Site Hair & Makeup Artists,Salons & Spas!

We utilize the BEST Professional Cosmetics/Products & we are the ONLY Company that offers these Cosmetic Lines! You WILL be flawless on your big day,that's a promise :)

Makeup Application starts at $45

Hairstyling/Updo's start at $45

We also offer great Hair & Makeup Packages that are AMAZING & save you more money!

The Natural Beauty package (natural makeup/basic up-do/style) starts at $85

We offer several other packages & will customize for your individual needs/wants

Thanks for your consideration & please check us out or contact us on our Facebook page at-

www.facebook.com/elitebeautyconcepts

Or by text/call at (260)-687-0673

*We offer complimentary travel within 35 miles of zip code 46835, however, we travel outside of that range every week for a small flat fee. We do NOT charge per mile.

4 Reviews for Elite Beauty Concepts LLC

4 Elite Beauty Concepts LLC Reviews

J
Jaime

Married on 12/13/2014

Hands down the absolute best hair and make up on location business around! You won't find more bang for your buck! These ladies rock! Read more Hands down the absolute best hair and make up on location business around ! You won't find more bang for your buck ! These ladies rock !

A
Ashley

Married on 06/21/2014

Absolutely amazing work! I've never looked like a beauty queen until these lovely ladies did my hair and makeup. The best part was not having to worry about my hair falling out of place or touching up ... Read more my makeup other than some lipgloss here and there. When they say bulletproof, they mean it! I woke up the best morning and STILL looked great! Lol! Shawna and Tara are so much fun and bring a great vibe with them. I can't thank these ladies enough! Love live love EVERYTHING about this company!

User4210841

2+ years ago

Very talented girls. We enjoyed working with them all. Worked the fashion show extremely efficient & without cutting corners. I will definitely hire them in the future. Read more Very talented girls. We enjoyed working with them all. Worked the fashion show extremely efficient & without cutting corners. I will definitely hire them in the future.