Elite Bridal

Champaign, IL · View map

About Elite Bridal

Elite Bridal offers a shopping experience like never before with your own personal consultant, 5 grand stages, a modern bridesmaid lounge, and extra large dressing rooms! Located at 106 S. Country Fair Drive in Champaign, our 10,000 sq. ft. store provides elegant looks for all members of the wedding party!

We carry bridal gowns for all shapes, sizes, and budgets in every style imaginable! Bridesmaids and mothers can relax and have fun while choosing their perfect look in our Social Occasion Lounge. Complete the look of your entire wedding party with our award winning flower girl dresses and tuxedos.

Visit us online at EliteBridalShop.com and like us on Facebook to see the newest trends in wedding fashion. You can call us at 217.363.3050 or email us at Info@EliteBridalShop.com to schedule your appointment today! We take great care in selecting designs that will help you create the look of a lifetime!

217.363.3050 | 106 S. Country Fair Dr. Champaign, IL 61821 | www.EliteBridalShop.com

106 Reviews for Elite Bridal

106 Elite Bridal Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

I can't even begin to describe my wedding dress experience at Elite Bridal. The whole team made my dress shopping amazing. They were accommodating to all of my needs and when it came to time to say ... Read more Yes to the Dress there was no hesitation. I felt like a princess throughout my entire appointment. Whenever I called the store they were always willing to help and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I can't thank you all enough for making my wedding dress shopping one that I will never forget. Meghan Smith

K
kristine

Married on 12/01/2018

Dress was stunning!

I loved my dress! We had a December wedding so i wanted a dress with sleeves. It was absolutely gorgeous! Read more I loved my dress!! We had a December wedding so i wanted a dress with sleeves. It was absolutely gorgeous!

L
Lori

Married on 06/16/2018

A great variety of dresses and prices! I bought my Martina Liana wedding dress here and could not be happier. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day! Elite Bridal was a pleasure to work ... Read more with and made me feel so special while shopping for the perfect dress. Highly recommend!