Elite Catering

4 Elite Catering Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/28/2009

Elite Catering provided absolutely delicious food for our reception. Stacey and staff were all very professional and all of our guests were very complimentary, not only about the food, but about the ... Read more staff as well.

M
Meghan

Married on 09/19/2009

Stacey, My dad and I just wanted to thank you so much for all that you did for us. The settings were beautiful and the meal was absolutely wonderfu. Even better than when we met at the castle. I know ... Read more know there were some issues with the facility, but you and your staff did such a great job it took much of my stress away. We have since sent a letter to the wedding hall and told them you should be their cater of choice. You knew what you were doing and were so helpful in helping us to find a budget that would work. Still, I don't think anyone noticed the difference as to what it would cost. They are still talking about it. I just hope people know that they're not only getting a fantastic chef, but a friend as well. Thanks for helping me with my wedding. You and your staff are terrific!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/09/2009

Stacy and staff were wonderful. Provided the most elegant appetizers and food stations throughout the Castle. Food was not only displayed in a beautiful manor , but was delicious and all guest were ... Read more very impressed. Loved the Chocolate bar, potato bar and skewers of beef and chicken. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your catering needs.