Elite Catering Company

Lakeland, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Elite Catering Company

Elite Catering Company is a wedding catering company owned by Chef Jeron Mathis and Sophia Mathis in Lakeland, Florida. Jeron always knew he wanted to have his own catering company, and considers food one of his greatest passions in life. They pride themselves on being able to cater to a wide range of events, no matter the size, theme, or level of formality. In addition to producing a delicious culinary experience, they can also provide couples with tables, chairs, and bar service.

Cuisine

Chef Jeron Mathis and Sophia Mathis work with each couple to design their perfect custom menu for breakfast, brunch, lunch, reception, or cocktail reception, with tastings to determine the best fit. While they can provide full meals, sides, and desserts, they can also create tapas and hors d’oeuvres. The catering serving styles available include family-style, plated, and stations, as well as cutting for a cake provided from another bakery. Dietary restrictions such as no pork, halal, organic, and vegetarian can also be accommodated. The types of cuisine they work with are:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Southern

Elite Catering Company keeps an inventory of chairs, tables, barware, china, chocolate fountains, glassware, and flatware that may be used for a couple’s special occasion. If couples find they need bar service for their event, Elite Catering Company has licensed bartenders capable of serving from behind a cash, limited, or open bar. Couples provide their own alcohol or the company offers the following:

• House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Specialty wine

Featured
Richelle

Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, Friendly, Upbeat

My fiancé and I had Elite Catering Company provide the catering for our wedding and we simply cannot say enough good things about our experience. After discussing some menu ideas, we knew that the ... Read more food and presentation would be fantastic (it was). What really blew us away was the level of service we received. On the day of our wedding, Elite Catering Company arrived at our venue knowing exactly how to execute. They then went above and beyond, helping with some final touches before our guests arrived. The entire Elite crew was dressed professionally, friendly, upbeat and personable which left a great impression on our guests. Thank you for everything Good Food, you guys are THE BEST! Mr. & Mrs Nicosia

Niqua
Dominique

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent catering

Elite catering company provided services on my wedding day. They provided cocktail hour food, dinner, beverages, as well as cake cutting services. They are a very friendly and professional company.I ... Read more would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for any type of catering. The food was magnificent and all of my guest loved it. They did an awesome job.

J
John

Married on 03/15/2019

Chef Rome and his staff did an outstanding job for my family on two different occasions! I plan on using them again before the year is over! Read more Chef Rome and his staff did an outstanding job for my family on two different occasions! I plan on using them again before the year is over!