Elite Custom Photo Booths

Baylee
Baylee

Married on 05/18/2019

Huge hit!

This was such a huge hit at my wedding. I love that they give you a flash drive at the end of the night with all the photos on it. They were really fun to look through later on. Very professional and ... Read more definitely the best value that I found at the Tulsa Wedding Show and I tried about six different photobooths. Thank you guys!!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/01/2016

Elite Custom Photo Booths did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! Everyone loved the photo booth, the props options & the staff. They were so friendly, easy to work with and self reliant. They ... Read more made everything very stress free & I'm so thankful for all the memories I will have from the photo booth.

L
Lindsay

Married on 08/27/2016

Elite Custom Photo Booths was by far my favorite vendor! Whitney was so great to work with! She is incredibly patient, and works hard to make sure that your photo booth layout is perfect, weeks in ... Read more advance. She is very professional, and you can tell that she loves helping couples make their day great. Thank you, Whitney! Your photo booth was a huge hit; our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed it!