Elite DJ Squad

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Elite DJ Squad

Elite DJ Squad is a DJ/Photobooth service located in San Antonio that services the San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi area. We have been creating priceless experiences through music for over 10 years. We have packages that range from $600 to $2000, that provide you with a wide range of options such as DJ Services, MC Services, Photobooth, Dancing on the Clouds and many more! You have enough things to worry about when planning an event, and entertaining your guests should not be one of them. With Elite DJ Squad, you get professionalism, fun, and unforgettable entertainment. We measure our success on how useful we are to you!

7 Reviews for Elite DJ Squad

7 Elite DJ Squad Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 12/22/2018

Great deal and wonderful to work with

I hired Elite DJ Squad for my recent wedding and definitely would recommend them. The pricing they offer is completely fair and working with DJ Stash was smooth. He met all of our requirements and ... Read more even put together a special Father/daughter mix for us!! Overall, I am happy I booked Elite DJ Squad--if you're looking for friendly DJs who can bring life to your party and at a fair price this is the one for you!

A
Angelia

Married on 03/10/2018

My new husband and I had DJ Bama providing the soundtrack to our night, and he did not disappoint! Everyone at our wedding reception had a wonderful time dancing their night away thanks to him! Thank ... Read more y’all so much for helping give us great memories.

Bria
Bria

Married on 04/22/2017

I hired Elite DJ Squad to be the entertainment for my wedding. When I first met up with them, they were very personable and were very determined to meet all of my wants and needs. They made sure to ... Read more get a playlist from me of all the songs that I absolutely needed and added some of their own to fit my preferences. On the day off my wedding the arrived early to set up with sound check so everything would proceed with no issues. During the event they connected with the crowd and they were the life of the party. Guests were on the dance floor all night. They took song requests with no issues. When it's was time for the last song of the night people were begging for more. These two gentlemen are great!!!! I definitely recommend them for your next event!!!