Elite Dream Catcher Events

Baton Rouge, LA · View map

About Elite Dream Catcher Events

We are a full service event planning team, dedicated to "capturing your aspirations". We are certified event planners, consultants, florist and interior designers; who are passionate about capturing visions of "perfection". With over 17 years of collective experience, this blend of talents has been known to excel beyond our client's imagination.

Our event planners are known for their excellent organizational skills, and attention to the smallest details. We work closely with our clients to create a one-of-a kind event that portrays their unique style. Through open communication and a collaborative planning process, we identify our clients' goals and objectives. Dedicated to never losing sight of the original concept, we consistently exceed our clients expectations. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing our professionalism, and quality service has helped create a memorable event.

Our floral designers keep up with the latest trends, each floral design begins with a vision which infuses your ideas and desires creating floral masterpieces. These diverse yet elegant elements of design are intertwined to compose the stunning environment of one's dreams. Our goal is to offer an artistic floral alternative to those who are growing tired of standard floral designs. These floral designs will encompass the creative artistry of our designers while incorporating details that reflect you.

Our decor designers come from an interior design background which provides them with the unique ability to transform any venue with floral designs and decor concepts which bring ambience and creative flare. We strive to make each event unique and custom tailored to fit each of our client's specific needs.

At EDC Events, we conceive and design events by beginning with a unique floral design. The additional components such as custom lighting, draping, linen and props transform your event into a whimsical and distinctive design that exudes a feeling of warmth and intimacy.

Our commitment to quality, style and service is ELITE.

12 Reviews for Elite Dream Catcher Events

12 Elite Dream Catcher Events Reviews

L
LaBridget

Married on 04/26/2014

Elite dream catchers did all my flowers and I must say she did a beautiful job. Read more Elite dream catchers did all my flowers and I must say she did a beautiful job.

BeeLauren
Brittany

Married on 04/09/2011

I can't explain how blessed we were to have come across this company! We booked a little late (in January 2011), but it was like Kimberly and Michelle were there from day one. We met, went over likes ... Read more and dislikes, and they took it from there and relieved lots of stress. Everything was done very professionally, wonderfully decorated, and organized. I still get compliments about the decor and how smoothly everything ran. The packages offer so much, and we definitely got our money's worth!

K
Leah

Married on 09/14/2010

Elite Dreams Catcher Events provided me with a very beautiful event! Ms. Guillory and Ms. Pierce were very professional and worked very hard to provide me with everything i envisioned for my event. ... Read more They took the time to get to know me and all of my desires. They worked very hard to give me everything i wanted.