Elite Events

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Elite Events

Elite Events is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. A mother-daughter owned company, they specialize in designing high-end weddings that will wow your guests. They pride themselves in offering seamless planning, allowing them to go above and beyond to bring your dream vision to life. With their custom-designed event rentals, you can add one-of-a-kind touches to your wedding. Let them help you celebrate the milestone that is your special day, in style!

Elite Events has an array of wedding planning services available. With the option of having them manage your guest list, you don't have to worry about the extra stress of deciding where your friends and family should sit or sending out invitations. The company has day-of coordination, partial and full planning options available. Elite Events offers the following services:

• Timelines

8 Elite Events Reviews

M
Mary Harrelson

Married on 09/15/2018

Elite Events - Hannah Mitchell = AWESOME!

Hannah Mitchell of Elite Events is AWESOME! Don't let her age fool you, she is a seasoned professional. Hannah helped us plan our daughters wedding. At first I thought we would just need a "little ... Read more help" - I quickly realized we needed more of what Hannah offered. She had insight and ideas that we hadn't thought of and she knows so many vendors in the Seattle area to help execute your vision. She is a great organizer and very detail oriented. There wasn't anything that she didn't address with us; she kept us, and our vendors, together and organized throughout the entire process. Hannah and her team worked tirelessly the day of the event, from set-up to tear down, they kept all vendors on task and made sure even the smallest details were taken care of. She is a perfectionist and she runs your event like she would her own. If you are planning a wedding or party I would suggest you use Hannah at Elite Events, you will not be disappointed. She is a WEDDING PLANNER EXTRAORDINAIRE! She is friendly, up beat, kind, detailed, easy to work with and I guarantee you will love her! I would highly recommend Hannah to anyone putting on a wedding or party - as soon as I can think of another event to tackle, I will hire her again!

S
Sehily

Married on 06/23/2018

I wish I could fully explain just how wonderful Hannah and Elite Events are! I live in Southern California and was planning my wedding to be in Seattle, so I definitely needed someone who would help ... Read more facilitate the planning while I was at a distance. My now husband and I met with Hannah about two years before we were planning to get married, and her energy, sense of humor, and professionalism impressed us so much. We had met with a few other wedding planners, but once we met her, we knew our search was over! She made sure to listen to the vision I had for the wedding, and she brought so many incredible ideas to the table. She never forced me into any ideas or vendors, it was a very no pressure process, and she always kept my tastes in mind. I always felt like I had support throughout the entire wedding process, and she helped me navigate the waters of wedding planning (from someone who knew nothing about wedding planning, this kind of resource was priceless...and now I feel pretty savvy about it lol). On my wedding day, I was FLOORED with how everything turned out!!! It was what I wanted and more!!! My husband and I kept hearing from our family and friends that they were impressed with how beautiful the layout was and how well organized the day's events were; we kept hearing that it was one of the best weddings (if not the best wedding) they've been to :) If you have any doubt as to whether or not you should go with Elite Events, I'm here to tell you that you will not be sorry and you will be so happy that you chose them!!! Hannah and Cindy are the kindest and most creative people, and they will always keep in mind your vision and your budget! You will be in great hands with them, and they will work their hardest to help you put together a day you will never forget :)

C
Christina

Married on 08/19/2017

We worked with Hannah to plan our August 2017 wedding prior to her starting Elite Events and she is simply the best - she helped us plan our wedding while my Husband and I were living in different ... Read more cities - every visit to Seattle was well planned with vendor meetings lined up, she conferenced in to phone interviews with vendors when I was still out of town and she worked with my Mom to do many things behind the scenes when I was too busy at work to focus on wedding planning. Hannah also did some pep-talking and hand holding! She had a great design vision and listened to what I wanted - she worked well with me to make it all happen even telling me which things to cut without impacting the vision when the budget got a little too generous. She suggested vendors that matched our aesthetic and really took the research burden off of us. I would hire Hannah again for an event without a second thought - our whole family just loves her!