Elite Signature DJs

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Elite Signature DJs

Elite Signature DJs is an experienced, family-owned and operated DJ company. The team of professional DJs at Elite Signature strives to provide a high level of customer service and, of course, outstanding music to keep the party going on your big day. Elite Signature DJs has been servicing weddings since 2007, but each DJ on their team has an average of 14 years of experience with digital sound systems.

Elite Signature DJs places an emphasis on quality and professionalism in all of the services that they offer. Each DJ on their team is well-seasoned, reliable and well-trained to provide the best entertainment possible. Elite Signature DJs offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Monogram Lighting
  • Photobooth

Areas Covered
Elite Signature DJs is able to bring their DJ services to events at many locations across the country. Areas that they cover include:

• Atlanta, Georgia

H
Featured
Hayley

Married on 05/02/2015

I used Elite Signature DJs for my own wedding and was told afterward that it was one of the best and most fun weddings anyone had attended. We didn't have any breakdancing (the dance floor was ... Read more cobblestone) but there was an entire air guitar sequence. I had such a blast and the pictures of all my guests and me having fun, dancing to the music, turned out so great. We also were recently guests at my cousin's wedding, and they used Elite Signature DJs. I kept telling my husband we could go home after "just one more song." Two hours later, I was sweaty and exhausted from all the dancing.

S
Scarlett Regalia

Married on 03/16/2019

Great Experience!

We had an excellent experience using Elite Signature DJs. Their office staff was always very helpful with all the questions I had. And our DJ was professional and fun. He had our dance floor packed ... Read more and all of our guests kept telling us how much fun they had. We couldn't have been happier!

K
Kayla

Married on 03/16/2019

Kayla S. 3/16/19

We used Elite Signature DJs for our wedding and were thrilled with their services! They made it very easy to choose songs for our "play" and "do not play" list and they were also very easy to work ... Read more with when it came to the timeline of our ceremony and reception. We had an alcohol free wedding and were worried about people not dancing because of it but our DJ did a FANTASTIC job getting our guests out on the dance floor. Many of them commented on how fun the reception was! All of the music we were hoping for was played and we had a great time celebrating with their help!