Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Kansas City, Missouri · View map

About Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group is an award-winning company specializing in modern and innovative event music, lighting, and photo booths. Our roster of seasoned mix deejays know how to deliver authentic and energized experiences tailored to your preferences.

Experience goes a long way when it comes to throwing the perfect party. Our industry knowledge gives us the ability to understand different styles, find the balance between them, and finally, execute your vision, your way. With your event, our ultimate goal is ensuring you, and your guests remember it as the party of your lives.

131 Reviews for Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

131 Elite Sounds Entertainment Group Reviews

K
Kathleen Kinder

Married on 06/07/2019

Recommendation

First, I loved how they scheduled everything way in advance to help keep everything in order, as well as meeting several times to get the details right in case something had changed last minute. ... Read more Mickey was really amazing. I love how he took the time to really help us with the itinerary for the night to keep the party moving. I also loved that he had some amazing ideas when we had no idea where to start, but also incorporated what I wanted into the night also. I also liked how they had a variety of selections, as well as sound bits to know what the evening was roughly going to sound like. Overall, it was amazing.

A
Anne Tomlinson

Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible DJ!

DJ Mike absolutely CRUSHED our reception! The #1 thing I wanted to do was dance. We love hip hop, especially form the early 2000s. We expressed this to Mike and his eyes lit up. It was a match made in ... Read more heaven! His passion for music and ability to keep the party lit made our reception everything we wanted. He checked in with each of us once to make sure we were still calibrated as the night went on and then executed what we talked about. As we are recapping the wedding with our friends, every one of them said, 'your DJ was awesome!' Thank you so much, Mike!

Stephanie
Stephanie Rolfes

Married on 12/01/2018

Todd Howerton and Elite Sounds are THE BEST

We loved our experience with Elite Sounds and specifically Todd Howerton. We truly cannot say enough great things about our experience with him! Todd absolutely made our wedding day. He was ... Read more professional, fun and best yet, really felt the crowd and kept the party going all night long! He worked diligently with my husband and I to create an awesome playlist and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the experience. We HIGHLY reccomend him for your wedding or next event!