Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography

Buena Park, CA · View map

About Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography

Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography; beautiful and creative wedding photography to capture the spirit of your love! Elizabeth enjoys getting to know you as a couple and creating images you will cherish for a lifetime. Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography is located in Orange County Ca, has photographed from Temecula to Arizona, and would love to travel to your event. Specializing in creative portraiture and photo-journalism and always excited to make your ideas come to life! Contact by phone or email.

7 Reviews for Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography

7 Elizabeth Anne Thompson Photography Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 09/07/2012

We had Elizabeth and her assistant (Jennifer) photograph our wedding on September 7th, 2012 and I can not say enough good things about them! They were absolutely fantastic, very professional, and so ... Read more friendly and fun to work with!!! Elizabeth always responded to all of my emails very quickly, she was on time the day of the wedding, very flexible with any of my requests, and her prices are so reasonable and affordable for the excellent quality of work she does! I also have a very large family/bridal party and Elizabeth and Jennifer did a great job of getting shots where everyone was looking/smiling at the camera! We could not be happier with the photos we received from Elizabeth and we HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

G
Greg

Married on 05/05/2012

We are so happy that Elizabeth did our photography. She has such a great artistic sense for the details and really captured our engagement and wedding day so that we can remember how special it was ... Read more forever. She and her assistant are fun and easy to work with. Pictures are one of the most important items to us on our special day. We are so happy how everything turned out and highly recommend Elizabeth.

T
tahlya

Married on 09/18/2010

Liz was absolutely amazing! She was extremely flexible and worked around our schedules. She made us feel at ease and very comfortable in front of the camera as well as provided creative ideas. Our ... Read more photos were amazing and we hope to keep Liz as our photographer for all of our future events and memories! I would and have recommended her to all my friends!