Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry

When it is real, a wedding ceremony is a profound and mystical event. At the heart of a wedding ceremony is the celebration of a relationship's beauty and strength while two single people change into a single, united partnership. Your wedding ceremony honors and celebrates the love, hard work, commitment, compromises, and forgiveness that have supported your relationship this far; experiences that you will return to again and again as you travel through time together as individuals, the best of friends, lovers, and partners.

As your wedding officiant, it is my dream for you to experience the wedding ceremony of your dreams. I bring you the passion I have for expression, a hardcore belief in love, flexibility, and openness to new ideas. I guide you down a calm and charted path from where you are right now to where you want to be, at the cake table.

Thank you so much for considering me for your officiant! Please use the "Message Vendor" template to let me know the date and location of your wedding and I will get back to you with my availability and an estimate of the transportation fees. I travel often to officiate weddings and have used Skype and Zoom, for example, to work successfully with couples who are planning their day from outside the southeastern Wisconsin area.

31 Reviews for Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry

31 Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/01/2018

Elizabeth is one of a kind. I feel so blessed to have met her. She has such a soothing presence. She remained in very consistent contact with us, and lead us every step of the way to prepare a ... Read more beautiful and unique ceremony that fit in with our values. She spent so much time getting to know us, and learning about us as a couple, and as individuals. I really feel like she "gets" us. She is very passionate about life and love and her spirituality. It was something that my husband and I both admired. She was patient and helped us when we were indecisive or vague, and she used her vast experience to put our scattered ideas together into something really beautiful. We received numerous compliments on her, and our ceremony. We were told by one guest that ours was the most touching and unique service they had ever attended, and ours was their 5th wedding this year. I'm almost sad that marriage is once in a lifetime, because I'd love to hire Elizabeth again! I will reccomend her to every couple I meet. Thank you, Elizabeth. You created the most important and beautiful piece of our wedding, and we are so grateful.

A
Anonymous

Married on 05/19/2019

Kind and awesome

Revered Elizabeth is awesome. She took us through the steps and gave us an excellent poem for our vows. I would recommend her to anyone. Read more Revered Elizabeth is awesome. She took us through the steps and gave us an excellent poem for our vows. I would recommend her to anyone.

P
Pamela

Married on 11/03/2018

AMAZING. Very pleased

Elizabeth was great from the very beginning until the end. She made sure the ceremony turned out just how we imagined. She took the time to get to know us and incorporated our traditions (lazo and ... Read more arras) in the ceremony. Our ceremony was bilingual (English and Spanish) and her Spanish was very good! Overall, we loved our ceremony and so did our guests. Very pleased!