Elizabeth Diamond Company

Dayton, OH · View map

About Elizabeth Diamond Company

Elizabeth Diamond Company can bring your designs to life! We take great pride in being able to interpret and execute unique designs to celebrate life's important occasions. Contact us to set an appointment or to inquire about the design process.

Custom Design Can Include:

• Engagement, Wedding, and Bridal Jewelry

• Mother's Rings and Birthstone Jewelry

• Refashioning of outdated styles or inherited pieces

View Our Custom Design Gallery

Contact us at 937-434-0003 or sales@shopedc.com.

29 Reviews for Elizabeth Diamond Company

29 Elizabeth Diamond Company Reviews

K
Kristy Manarino

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Cody Designed the PERFECT ring

My black diamond ring with white diamond accents was exactly what I have always wanted. He did amazing job working with my fiance Read more My black diamond ring with white diamond accents was exactly what I have always wanted. He did amazing job working with my fiance

J
Jacob

Married on 06/22/2019

Everyone was great and easy to work with. Taylor helped us and went out of her way to make everything perfect. We will go back to Elizabeth Diamond for all our future jewelry needs. Read more Everyone was great and easy to work with. Taylor helped us and went out of her way to make everything perfect. We will go back to Elizabeth Diamond for all our future jewelry needs.

N
Noah

Married on 08/01/2018

SHE SAID, YES! I personally want to give a big shout out to Cody Pinnick and the rest of the Elizabeth Diamond Co. Team for coming through with a beautiful and stunning custom ring. Rachel ... Read more absolutely loves it!! If you are looking to make any purchase at EDC, go meet with Cody! He's a top-notch professional. Thank you again, Cody! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Dj82QMNk8