Elizabeth Fogarty

Erica
Erica

Married on 03/23/2019

Erica & George Lewis Wedding

Liz is an amazing photographer. Her attention to detail, knowledge of position, eye for composiition and creativity gave us the memories of a lifetime. Her ability to put us at ease and her team's ... Read more great energy made the day effortless. She was a consummate professional yet personal and empathetic to the many changes that a wedding day can bring. I am so glad she chose to work with us and know we couldn't have had a better photographer to capture our wedding day.

K
Katherine

Married on 01/26/2019

Best photographer a bride could ask for!

Our experience with Liz could not have been better! She was very organized, responsive, and friendly in the months leading up to our wedding (including phone calls, emails back and forth to ensure ... Read more that I got all of the photos I wanted, site visits to ensure that she got the best shots, etc.). On the actual wedding day, she was amazing! She got along with everyone she came into contact with and was efficient yet did not make me or the groom feel overwhelmed at any point. And her photos from the wedding are AMAZING!!! She truly is a gifted photographer who captures all of the special moments of the day beautifully. Couldn't recommend her more!

E
Emily

Married on 01/08/2019

True Person with True Heart, Wedding Dream

She was so real in the sense of she bonded with us as a couple, was completely kind, thoughtful, fun and so accessible. Her and her husband make the best duo, truly captured us as a couple and what I ... Read more wanted my wedding vision to be. Highly would recommend to anyone, just a truly real person, Liz is amazing.